• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Mania Football Manager 2006 League?

James

Established Member
bluenaz said:
I thought you can't use your connection to play?
I'm at home for 4 weeks, so trying to make the most of it haha.

Anyway, did anything happen with this in the end?

Perhaps give it another go.

nazo

Established Member
If you can create a game, we can play. I can't create one because my stupid router needs port forwarding and it is causing serious problems when i open the needed ports. I can join games, but can't create them.

Saying that, i think i can play a game in the next couple of days. (Friday-Sunday i'm busy on the rest of the days)

So what do you think?

James

Established Member
We can always try get more people to start something next week?

I'm also pretty busy this week.

nazo

Established Member
Good enough, some other people may want to join which would make the game more interesting. I think G0D was really keen on playing so i think he would like to join. Gurgen and pha2er were also on this topic at the beginning.

The more players, the better it is.

James

Established Member
Awesome, there's 3 of us.

Hopefully we can get this sorted with plenty of people in time for next week. We'll be able to sort which league will be best etc. then as well.

SCF

James said:
Awesome, there's 3 of us.

Hopefully we can get this sorted with plenty of people in time for next week. We'll be able to sort which league will be best etc. then as well.

Hi guys ,

I can play as well. I have never done a network game before but would be very interested. So if anyone could give me the instructions once you've decided when to play i'd be happy to join in.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
this is a typical thing that will never happen IMO. I would love to join but I guess that my downloaded copy wouldn't work? BTW SCF is your avatare your second hobby?

Tegh

Established Member
bluenaz said:
If you can create a game, we can play. I can't create one because my stupid router needs port forwarding and it is causing serious problems when i open the needed ports. I can join games, but can't create them.

Saying that, i think i can play a game in the next couple of days. (Friday-Sunday i'm busy on the rest of the days)

So what do you think?
http://www.portforward.com/english/rout ... rindex.htm

Once you've chosen your router type, it will list a bunch of games.
Find the FM2006 option and It'll tell you how, and which ports to forward mate.

SCF

YeahBee said:
this is a typical thing that will never happen IMO. I would love to join but I guess that my downloaded copy wouldn't work? BTW SCF is your avatare your second hobby?

No my first , way better than FM 8)

nazo

Established Member
YeahBee said:

FM doesn't use a serial number to go on, or whatever it uses a serial number for. Sooo, you can join a game and play online unlike all the other games that require a username and whatever.
You understand what i mean?

nazo

Established Member
Tegh said:
bluenaz said:

So what do you think?
http://www.portforward.com/english/rout ... rindex.htm

Once you've chosen your router type, it will list a bunch of games.
Find the FM2006 option and It'll tell you how, and which ports to forward mate.

My router isn't even on that list i think. I tried using it a couple of times before.

Never mind, thanx alot for that. I actually found my router on it (they probably updated the list). Thanx alot tegh :p

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
bluenaz said:
YeahBee said:

FM doesn't use a serial number to go on, or whatever it uses a serial number for. Sooo, you can join a game and play online unlike all the other games that require a username and whatever.
You understand what i mean?

will check with my brother he is a computer freak I will get back to you later I can probably play anyday of the week but can't stay up to late I get up around 630 and Sweden is what one hour before you. Would be cool to try thou have played one season over the weekend with just one of my mates on netwoirk before. Will have to get a patch to haven't gotten around to it

Top Bottom