• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Mania Football Manager 2006 League?

nazo

Established Member
Hey James you want to try a game and see how it goes? (unless it's too late over in England)

Saville

bluenaz said:
Hey James you want to try a game and see how it goes? (unless it's too late over in England)

mate it 2 am lol! can you talk in 'your pro evo team' please...i need know how you add a player to a team

nazo

Established Member
SaViLlE_06 said:
bluenaz said:

mate it 2 am lol! can you talk in 'your pro evo team' please...i need know how you add a player to a team

Sorry but i haven't played pes5 for a while and don't remember how to add a player because i never actually added one anyways.

Btw its still 9:00pm here in Canada :lol:

James

Established Member
God knows why i'm even still awake at this time seeing as i'll be leaving for Manchester in just over 7 hours.

I actually attempted to start a network game earlier with a mate of mine, and couldnt get it to work. Basically, think i had the same problems as you with hosting, as i have a wireless router.

I couldnt even seem to join a game when i wasnt hosting.

nazo

Established Member
Oh ok, seems like another failure in this game. They really need to sort out the multiplayer mode in FM2007.

SCF

Hi guys , Is the FM game still on ??

I've got version 6.0 so let me know if I need a patch or something...?

Tegh

Established Member
I've just re-downloaded the game and installed the patch so I'm up for playing a little network game with a few people.

nazo

Established Member
How can you let your 'friend' steal it :lol:

I got my router fixed up and i think it will work but i'm actually busy this week. We can maybe start a league sometime later. Looks like alot of people want to play too so it actually might get fun.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom