• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Media Dump (Youtube, Vlogs, Podcasts etc)

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Wonderful stuff, nice memories.

Strange art design though...all the close ups of the faces, look like weird 3D versions of Simpson style characters :lol:
Yeah not a fan of it myself :lol:

Cool little wrap up of Dennis' career though.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Cool podcast I would recommend. This guy tends interview players from ends/London so for me very relatable.

This one is Arsenal related cause it's Craig Eastmond but the other interviews are Zaha, Michail Antonio, etc.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

We hit 27, 18, and the Invincibles are 8.

The Invincibles in 8th place? Jesus Christ.

So in 30 odd years of PL football there have been 7 title winning teams better than the Invincibles? Absolute rubbish. I hope they weren't paying whoever compiled this list :lol:

I think going a whole season unbeaten should guarantee you at least top 3 at a minimum , considering no-one else has done it. No-one cares about points totals either.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
The Invincibles in 8th place? Jesus Christ.

So in 30 odd years of PL football there have been 7 title winning teams better than the Invincibles? Absolute rubbish. I hope they weren't paying whoever compiled this list :lol:

I think going a whole season unbeaten should guarantee you at least top 3 at a minimum , considering no-one else has done it. No-one cares about points totals either.

Another clear cut evidence of the media bias.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Anybody know what's going on with Arseblog? Hasn't posted for almost a week (others have for him). Not on Twitter, so don't know if he's said something or... ?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anybody know what's going on with Arseblog? Hasn't posted for almost a week (others have for him). Not on Twitter, so don't know if he's said something or... ?
Maybe having time off because no point posting on social media Arsenal fans on Twitter will talk rubbish.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom