• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Media Dump (Youtube, Vlogs, Podcasts etc)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The dark red with the gold, just a perfect shirt to wear when saying goodbye to Highbury.

All our kits seemed amazing back then, a level above our kits now.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The dark red with the gold, just a perfect shirt to wear when saying goodbye to Highbury.

All our kits seemed amazing back then, a level above our kits now.

Shame we can't play in burgundy more often, pretty sure Sparta Prague play in that because of us? Clubs release so many kits these days, I don't see why we can't have two home kits and vary between them.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Shame we can't play in burgundy more often, pretty sure Sparta Prague play in that because of us? Clubs release so many kits these days, I don't see why we can't have two home kits and vary between them.

Up until 2010 I think, a home kit usually lasted 2 seasons and third kits were just the previous seasons away kits more or less...the world was simpler and much better!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Up until 2010 I think, a home kit usually lasted 2 seasons and third kits were just the previous seasons away kits more or less...the world was simpler and much better!

Third kits are becoming these sort of hybrid streetwear collections/cultural influences/money making exercises. It's much less about having an alternative colour to play in, much more about being fashionable.

Keplaz

I have recently discovered Arsenal Vision podcast, which I've been enjoying recently, after not listening to Arsenal Podcasts for some time. I really like Paul for some reason and enjoy Clive's ramblings.

I used to like the Arsecast from Arseblog, but something put me off last season. But I'll probably go back to it again. I've also discovered the Latte Firm on YouTube which is fantastic.

And if you're into women's football, Tim Stillman does one for Arseblog, focussed on our women's team which is a decent listen.

Which Arsenal Podcasts do you guys listen to? And are there any YouTube channels you'd recommend?

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I have recently discovered Arsenal Vision podcast, which I've been enjoying recently, after not listening to Arsenal Podcasts for some time. I really like Paul for some reason and enjoy Clive's ramblings.

I used to like the Arsecast from Arseblog, but something put me off last season. But I'll probably go back to it again. I've also discovered the Latte Firm on YouTube which is fantastic.

And if you're into women's football, Tim Stillman does one for Arseblog, focussed on our women's team which is a decent listen.

Which Arsenal Podcasts do you guys listen to? And are there any YouTube channels you'd recommend?

For me Arsenal VIsion is the best. I too have gone off the Arsecast too after many years.

If you like ramblings, do feel free to give the one I host a go....

Daily Cannon Arsenal Podcast

I particularly recommend this one: Episode 300 Pt 2: Exclusive Interview with Ryan Baldi about the English Football Academy system

Got some real insight there.
My back-up host also does tactics videos:

daron christie

Funny how only 3 days after smashing the media darlings all the media coverage for our club are super negative stories about players that want to or can leave, players moaning, players against Arteta and loanee team bust ups

They couldn’t hold their despise for us any longer

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Ramsdale makes an appearance and Özil gets a mention at the start. Not an Arsenal related video tbh but a good football channel in general if you haven't seen it yet.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Watch Highbury Squad quite a lot and after all the talk about the invincible movie they had a debate about Arsène the other day.

@Makingtrax I hope you left a comment on the great man!

Thanks bro but there’s only so many places you can resist the propaganda about an old man declining. The brain washing was too strong.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom