• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Media Tears

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sp**s having Davids and Van Der Vaart annoyed me.
Van Der Vaart hurt, great little player, think he wanted to come to Arsenal. Arsenal and Barcelona were his dreams if I remember correctly.

Davids was finished by the time he came here.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Van Der Vaart hurt, great little player, think he wanted to come to Arsenal. Arsenal and Barcelona were his dreams if I remember correctly.

Davids was finished by the time he came here.
You’ll never hear anyone say that about Sp**s.

Hell, probably not even City with their success.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Overmars was instrumental.

This is where it’s hard to compare, Overmars was key in a title win, but Sanchez produced big numbers over a number of years.

If you were making an Arsène Arsenal 11...in midfield, who would you have alongside Paddy?

I would lean towards Cesc over Petit/Gilberto, 3 great players but just think Fab shades it.

Riou

Van Persie told Wenger to get him when Real wanted to get rid but we never did.

Wasn’t that in summer 2010?

With Fabregas, Nasri, Rosicky, Arshavin, Ramsey and Wilshere don’t think we needed him unfortunately.

Guess we could have sold Cesc that summer and got him though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If you were making an Arsène Arsenal 11...in midfield, who would you have alongside Paddy?

I would lean towards Cesc over Petit/Gilberto, 3 great players but just think Fab shades it.

If you’re just picking eleven players and not team compositions etc, I’ll go - Seaman, Sagna, Adams, Campbell, Cole - Vieira, Cesc, Ramsey - Henry, Bergkamp, Özil.

Riou

If you’re just picking eleven players and not team compositions etc, I’ll go - Seaman, Sagna, Adams, Campbell, Cole - Vieira, Cesc, Ramsey - Henry, Bergkamp, Özil.

Like that Sagna was in, top player...Özil and Ramsey over Pires though?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Kolo or Kos?

This is a good one...Toure edges it for me, Kos was a great servant too though.
Might go Kos. Had mistakes in him but overall better than Kolo.

Kos played in the banter era, which reflects badly on him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Toure played alongside Lauren, Campbell, had Vieira and Gilberto in front of him.

Kos was surrounded by clowns.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Ramsey is our greatest scoring mid. Özil is phenomenal.

Most would have Pires though.

Pires, vieira, Cesc and then one of Alexis, Ljungberg or Overmars to make up the four in midfield. Leaning towards Alexis.

Henry Bergkamp
Pires Cesc Vieira ?
Cole Adams Sol Sagna
Seaman

GDeep™

League is very weak
Adams, Campbell, Keown, Kos, Toure.

Top 5 CBs I have watched. Bould was finishing around the time I started watching.

In that order.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Pires, vieira, Cesc and then one of Alexis, Ljungberg or Overmars to make up the four in midfield. Leaning towards Alexis.

Henry Bergkamp
Pires Cesc Vieira ?
Cole Adams Sol Sagna
Seaman

Yeah, that’ll be the team most would pick. Ljunberg/Sanchez/Özil on the right and Sagna, Lauren or Dixon would be the only talking points.

Riou

Toure played alongside Lauren, Campbell, had Vieira and Gilberto in front of him.

Kos was surrounded by clowns.

Thought Toure’s performances from 03-08 were outstanding, highlighting our 2006 Champions League run as my personal fav...he made a tackle against Ibra, which is my favourite tackle I have seen from an Arsenal player.

Kos from around 11-16 was top drawer stuff too, played with Per mainly in this time who was a good partner for him...remember Keown loving his performance against Barca were he pocketed Messi.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’m thinking off the top of my head. In my mind now I think Toure had 2 strong seasons, but maybe he had more, at which point I’ll have to then edge him above Kos.

I thought Robben had done more in England, until I looked at his numbers.

Top Bottom