• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Media Tears

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ian Wright came to Arsenal at 28? Wtf, I thought he was much younger.

Featured 35 times for Wenger in his first season in England, and scored 23, he was 33/34. Featured more in the double season than I thought, 24 times, scored 10.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
:lol:

The best was when he said Liverpool played better football than the Invicibles...our legends ffs!

Might have been disappointment at his time being overshadowed, when him and Paddy in 98 & 99 were even better than the 2004 midfield

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Things you'd expect teenagers do on tiktok not on BBC ffs 😂.

Where this Banter when Kane or Grealish dives and scream!? Oh i forget they English.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Laca did go over dramatic but that what usually players do its normal and because Arsenal fans on Twitter are stupid they'll bite and fall for it

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Of course it's Laca ffs...not any of the ****ing Burnley players who throw themselves at your ankles, but start rolling around under any contact whatsoever.

TheIceman85

:lol:

The best was when he said Liverpool played better football than the Invicibles...our legends ffs!
Well, maybe his memory is of the end of that season which I remember being dire. The whole team was out on their feet and I remember every game being such a drag.
Chelsea/Utd knocked us out of the cups too.

Attachments

• 1452ACFE-E771-4CC8-8EDF-3921955E636F.jpeg
    1452ACFE-E771-4CC8-8EDF-3921955E636F.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 4

Riou

@Riou Talksport reaching desperation levels

Expected nothing less from the man who said Arsenal and Villa were on the same level in the late 2000s/early 2010s.

Would say he's the worst thing to come out of Birmingham, but we all know the one scumbag that truly takes that number 1 spot of Brummie gimps.

GoonerJay24

The media have had an agenda against Arsenal for 100 years; I would like to call it bias but when one looks back at history there's only one thing you can call the constant negativity towards this club.

It's impossible waking up our entire fanbase and I respect the fact that different fans will hold differing opinions. However I feel fans that know the truth must protect the clubs values and stand up to this unrelenting attack on Arsenal. Im going to start a YouTube channel in the summer to put things straight and expose how the footballing media has contributed to Arsenal's current predicament. Would be great if some on here supported by subscribing.

Riou

No one is claiming it's a great assist or anything, but it's an assist...would be like saying tap ins don't count as much as 30 yard goals, ffs.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Forwards are paid the big bucks for a reason. Özil or Van Persie? Iniesta or Messi? Kroos or Ronaldo?

Riou

Grealish is just begging to play for us, ffs...if only our club had that kind of ambition :(

GoonerJay24

Simon Jordan the other day on talksport reported by the mirror newspaper, labelling Arsenal a joke club. He's unqualified to be calling us a joke club especially given his history at Crystal Palace. I'm skeptical about Mikel's management and experience, but if you look at the league table since December Arsenal are actually third in the league. So where is the critical debate towards these facts?

What always concerns me about this sort of thing, is not that Jorden says it, not that Talkshite broadcast it or that the Daily Mirror print it, but that people actually consume it, and worse, a lot that do are our own supporters who then go onto YouTube and spout nonsense about the club without any objectivity, which leads in more supporters being brainwashed.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom