• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Memberships

Gunner4life09

I want to apply to join one of the memberships/waiting lists. But I have no idea what each memberships entails.

Whats the difference between the gold and the platinum? and how does the "club level" fit in with the rest of the memberships. its pretty confusing.

Can those who are members give descriptions of each of the memberships? And if you are a gold/silver/club member, how long did you have to wait on the waiting list?

RC8

Established Member
If you don't have any just become a red member and you'll have to build up from there...

I'm a red member and I basically get access to tickets, and I get a couple of books and DVDs each season as part of the membership package. Plus, you get the card that you need to get into the ground.

If you are already a red member then someone else may be able to help you with your questions. I'm pretty sure for club level you just need tons of money and that's it. I remember when the new ground had just opened that many people applying for club level could skip the whole membership process.

kamikaze80

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/membership" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/membership</a>

Gunner4life09

kamikaze80 said:
http://www.arsenal.com/membership

I have looked at that page but it still doesn't answer my queries.

So I get that you have to start off as a red, but how do you move up the ranks and how long does it take?

lagos

Established Member
Gunner4life09 said:
how long does it take?

if you lived a full life, died and spent another lifetime in heaven and then came back you'd still be on the wating list :lol:

Just take the red and take whatever games you can get! the only way you are going to break into the waiting list anytime soon is if the teams fortunes take a significant nosedive!

Gunner4life09

haha, I expected an answer like that.

What about this club level thing? Anyone on here a member of that.

On a side note, I know this is a more appropriate location for this but I don't know if this section gets enough traffic...

Unforgiven

Established Member
If you are a red member aren't you guaranteed a seat at home for every game?

I tried to get us v Chelsea but we sold out in 30 mins after the tickets were being sold.

RC8

Established Member
Unforgiven said:
If you are a red member aren't you guaranteed a seat at home for every game?

I tried to get us v Chelsea but we sold out in 30 mins after the tickets were being sold.

There's at the very least 50,000 Red Members... and our stadium seats 60,000 people... does your scenario seem reasonable? (it wouldn't surprise me if the number of red members exceeded 100,000)

Red Membership guarantees that if you are one of the first red members to try and buy the ticket when they go on sale you'll be at the game. Red Members are always offered a determined number of seats no matter what.

GaelForce22

Established Member
Every premiership game anyway. I just learnt that this week, looking forward to a ticket rush to the United game. :(

And there are more than 100,000. I read about a year ago that we have over 180,000 (red, silver and gold)members in total.

Gunner4life09

I'm interested in the Club level season tickets, anyone on here a holder of that, can tell me more about it. Like how long did you have to wait etc?

James

Established Member
I very much doubt you will have to wait at all for a Club Level season ticket to be honest, even though there is a waiting list on the membership site.

I could be wrong, but i get the impression that there will be a fair few available at the end of the season.

Gunner4life09

James said:
I very much doubt you will have to wait at all for a Club Level season ticket to be honest, even though there is a waiting list on the membership site.

I could be wrong, but i get the impression that there will be a fair few available at the end of the season.

I hope so.

It does say however that Club level season tickets are sold out for next season - 09/10.

Well i'll put my name down on the waiting list and wait and see I guess.

Top Bottom