• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonmoody61

Songs they play on matchday, I can help you out if anyone is interested!

The Lightning Seeds - The Life Of Riley (this song is played when the team is announced on the big screens)

Fatboy Slim - Right Here, Right Now
Robbie Williams - Let Me Entertain You

(these songs vary on matchday and are played as theplayers are in tunnel waiting to come out)

Good Old Arsenal Remix (song played as players run out onto pitch)

When we were the championes, this song was played:

E-Type - Campione

I have all these songs apart from Good Old Arsenal and are willing to share them over MSN. I can not upload them as I do not own webspace

If someone has the Good Old Arsenal remix, let me know

Thanks guys :D

Also:-

Pig Bag - Papa's Got A Brand New Pig Bag is the song for Sol Campbell's chant

Piranhas - Tom Hark is Henry's chant

I also have these songs, if you want

AND I have the newest Vieira boyz album which i am willing to share with the community here!! It has the Henry single on it, that album!!!

Should be made a stick if you ask me haha!! Hope this helps everyone in their time of need. Cheers!

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I heard Oasis' F'kin' In The Bushes a lot around Christmas too, usually with a montage of Thierry goals.

But I love Right Here Right Now, and hearing it now just reminds me of Highbury, gives me the shivers

jonmoody61

same with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing

whenever i see an arsenal celebration, a crowd shot, or anything to see/hear/do with arsenal i feel all goosepimply. get the shivers. i cant put into words how much arsenal means to me, it is my life

jonmoody61

i am listening to fatboy slim right now in fact (excuse the pun)

i am getting the shivers, in my mind i can hear: "we are 5 minutes away from kick off" as everyone rises to their seats to clap them in. amazing.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
jonmoody61 said:
same with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing

whenever i see an arsenal celebration, a crowd shot, or anything to see/hear/do with arsenal i feel all goosepimply. get the shivers. i cant put into words how much arsenal means to me, it is my life

The History DVD makes me so happy I wanna cry, especially the interviews with Frank McLintock, Charlie George, Pat Rice, Bob Wilson, hell even George Graham! You can just see the fact that they are Gooners through and through. It's beautiful.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Well, they just talk about things they did. Obviously, Pat, Bob, Charlie and George have a lengthy non playing history with us, but the thing that comes out is their love the club, I should mention Don Howe there as well. But McLintock, I just listen to him and think the guy is just completely Arsenal. Amazing when you think he left 30 years ago.
Get the DVD it's excellent.

A

Anonymous

I am locking this thread because there is already a thread on Arsenal music, started by yourself jonmoody. ;)

Please don't start new threads for the sake of starting new threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom