• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal myths

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Myth:
Wenger loves the club. Wenger loves Arsenel not Arsenal.
Nah he's very much a real thing.

Like pubic lice or Donald Trump.

Wait... there's public lice as opposed to private lice? Do you need a membership to contract the latter? Do they come with perks? Do they deliver a dose of botox with every bite? Do public lice come with the Oyster card, or are they free?

Maxim

Myth:

Wait... there's public lice as opposed to private lice? Do you need a membership to contract the latter? Do they come with perks? Do they deliver a dose of botox with every bite? Do public lice come with the Oyster card, or are they free?

Myth #17: Rimaal is a woman

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nah he's very much a real thing.

Like pubic lice or Donald Trump.

Won't have a word said about Donald Trump, that comb-over's giving toupees a good name. When my thatch goes I want a fall-back position.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
That Denilson and Vivas were as bad as many made out and scape goated.

That Diaby could of been a good player if it weren't for his injuries.

That the sole reason why Eduardo didn't make it here was his injury. That it wasn't that he worked better in a 4-4-2 formation than in a 4-3-3 which was the formation we changed to whilst he was here.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Myth:

If you're going to try and banter me off about spelling, make sure I actually spelt the word wrong first you massive prat.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Totally agree, but Maybe you're thinking about FIFA 16 because his ratings probably average out better than that. In fact didn't he single handedly knock the spuds out of the Capital One Cup last September by scoring two goals when most papers gave him a 9/10. He may not be a title winner, but as a versatile squad player he doesn't deserve the stick he gets. Talking of which, well done Wrighty. 'Arsène thanks for the memories, we're just bell ends with a banner'.
Flamini's trash and he's played to many games.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If you're going to try and banter me off about spelling, make sure I actually spelt the word wrong first you massive prat.

I wasn't trying to banter you, nitwit. I've actually never heard of public lice. I was asking honestly while trying to be funny at the same time in order to minimise my apparent ignorance. You need to grow tougher skin, mate, as well as start assuming good intentions with people who engage you.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I wasn't trying to banter you, nitwit. I've actually never heard of public lice. I was asking honestly while trying to be funny at the same time in order to minimise my apparent ignorance. You need to grow tougher skin, mate, as well as start assuming good intentions with people who engage you.
But...he said pubic?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

My skin is plenty tough enough, congratulations you played yourself.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Be nice guys, no need to insult each other...we have the players for that.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I don't even know what the f*ck is going on right now? Is this like a joke or something?
No it's not. I honestly kept reading it public for some reason. Honest mistake that you could have pointed out and fairly in you turn ridiculed me for, but instead you disappointingly went the other way.

alboots101

Established Member
Probably been said and if it ain't you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Arsenal were boring....ever since I've been going 76/77 season, we've played with raiding full backs, wingers that could cross or dribble, we've had centre mids that were skillful and centre forwards that score with both feet and their head and classy keepers and if I remember correctly in 90/91 we scored nearly a hundred goals in all comps.

Just saying.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Probably been said and if it ain't you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Arsenal were boring....ever since I've been going 76/77 season, we've played with raiding full backs, wingers that could cross or dribble, we've had centre mids that were skillful and centre forwards that score with both feet and their head and classy keepers and if I remember correctly in 90/91 we scored nearly a hundred goals in all comps.

Just saying.
We were just very direct in the late 80's. I cant talk about the 70's because I wouldn't know. 'Boring Arsenal' was born round about then, wasn't it? Probably earlier I suspect.

We didn't piss about with it in the late 80's-early 90's like Liverpool did. As you say, we scored lots of goals and weren't boring at all. Liverpool were fantastic to watch and passed it around better, but we were efficient in our own way. We played then how lots of teams try to play now, as they move away from the tiki taka thing. We hit Niall Quinn or Alan Smith early and tried to play high up the pitch as early as possible.

The 'boring' tag died when Wenger took over, but it should have died sooner.

Top Bottom