• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Oath: All must take.

Alexone234

After hearing the dribbling Scotsman splather his heart out for the press today, I have decided to take a personal oath for the defense and honour of Arsenal football club. If others feel that they would like to take the same, please reply "Yes"

I, Alexone234, solomnly swear that I will punch Alex Fergusson should I see him in the street, I will kick him out of any restaurant, taxi, bar, pub, club, cinema, party, or any other venue or event that I may be organising, owning or working in.

I promise to always refer to him as Fungie or anything equally as degrading, shout obsenities and abuse at him at either a football stadium or should I see him in public.

I will ensure that I loudly pledge my allegiance to Arsenal before undertaking any of the above, and I promise never to let slip, any opportunity to action any of the aforementioned promises.

A

Anonymous

LOL sir Alex may be getting on but a ex pro footballer and keeps himself fit, a harden jock and a very good scrapper (by all acconts people that knew him) i think it wont be him waking up looking stupid in the gutter :D

Pat's missing Gerbil

i feel very bad
i have already failed this oath

"Sir" alex walked past me at the boro semi final at old wankford and i didnt even abuse him!

I just said that i did nt think his team was playing here today

mind you he was surrounded by 4 heavies

still

what an opportunity missed

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Yeah - Hell Yeah!

I accidentally found myself in his restaurant in Malta on Community Shield day.

If I knew then what I know now I would of shat on the table & pissed in the Maitre d's eye.

And absolutely no tip!

The Mini

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Taozhe

I wonder if I will open a restaurant one day and sir alex ferguson(he will be damn old that time) comes in and I say... sorry ... no assholes allowed. HAHAHAHAAHAHAA

Alexone234

Thats the spirit.

I think that some of the moderators need to commit to the cause too.

Alexone234

Reggie, feel free to add more to the pot. If its explosive you want please find some c4 in the post from our old mate Osama Bin tohighbury.

reggiepaul

Fergie picks up phone :

Fergie : hoots mon
Me : you don't know who this is do you
Fergie : nae
Me : Your teams crap
Fergie : whose this?
Me : Ruud looks like a horse and so do you
Fergie : Arsène?
Me : Your whole team are a horse steroid induced ugly bunch
Fergie : aye kid if i finds oot who yoos are...
Me : A little girl could beat you at football

Alexone234

Sweet,

Phone rings

Fergie: Hullo
Me: Fungusson, look in the glove compartment, a gift from Mr Wenger and the boys
Fungie: Wha' ya wee fooking wanka that you are
Me: Just look
Fungie opens the glove compartment, the clock ticks 5..4..3..2..and its all over.

reggiepaul

...fergie returns from bomb incident with radioactive mutation.

He is HORSE MAN. The evillest manager to grace the ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE.

WHEN YOU HEAR THE CRY "HOOTS MON FITBA", RUN OR DIE!!!!

Top Bottom