• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Oath: All must take.

Aussie

Established Member
Aussie said:
I will fly over from Australia just so beat the s**t out of the the red nosed ******.

My first ever post on Arsenal Mania.

:lol:

How the hell did this thread get back up here! Its three years old - and ReggiePaul LOL

hujja

Established Member
NOTW reeks of utter tosh. I can't believe you'd even post a link to it.

I swear to chuck rotten eggs at him from a distance if I ever see him as I think it's the most realistic thing anyone of us would ever do given a situation where we might actually encounter him.

And I live in Canada too.......

regele

Established Member
Beletti???!! Please.... When he gets into that top ten footballers then he can talk, not even then, cause he'll have the big man spittin seeds all over his head from the first sport.
As fore the oath, sure; just wondering, did anyone actually do any of the things written there by now?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Aussie said:
Aussie said:
I will fly over from Australia just so beat the s**t out of the the red nosed ******.

My first ever post on Arsenal Mania.

:lol:

How the hell did this thread get back up here! Its three years old - and ReggiePaul LOL

who the hell is reggiepaul you hear about him sometiems he is like a myth.

Cool to see The Minio is that the guy who is like 12yold? Adn Beany is still round here sometimes

tsiamis

Ummm....YEAH!! Anyone that annoys me when they chew their chewing gum like a cow on steroids deserves to be abused!

yayo77

i would of asssumed people would automatically abuse the drunk scots ****, but i will take the oath.

Latest posts

Top Bottom