• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Oath: All must take.

KoLo28

Hehe, classic. I posted in the original thread, yay! haha reggiepaul aussie, that was some funny ****

Aussie

Established Member
KoLo28 said:
Hehe, classic. I posted in the original thread, yay! haha reggiepaul aussie, that was some funny s**t

It was aye. Can remember pissing myself laughing when it all came out!!

jayjay16

Alexone234 said:
After hearing the dribbling Scotsman splather his heart out for the press today, I have decided to take a personal oath for the defense and honour of Arsenal football club. If others feel that they would like to take the same, please reply "Yes"

I, Alexone234, solomnly swear that I will punch Alex Fergusson should I see him in the street, I will kick him out of any restaurant, taxi, bar, pub, club, cinema, party, or any other venue or event that I may be organising, owning or working in.

I promise to always refer to him as Fungie or anything equally as degrading, shout obsenities and abuse at him at either a football stadium or should I see him in public.

I will ensure that I loudly pledge my allegiance to Arsenal before undertaking any of the above, and I promise never to let slip, any opportunity to action any of the aforementioned promises.
you sir are a legend love it :D

Steve50

MC Emirates said:
are you pete from big brother? How on earth did you find this post? its almost 3 years old!

Anyway, for the record i think peoples hatred for Alex Ferguson is at a all time low, especially compared to the heyday of arsenal manchester utd rivarly 2/3 years ago. Mourinho/Jol/Ronaldinho are the new hate figures for Arsenal.

Will Barca be the new Man Utd in terms of haterd because of what happened in the CL final?
Sorry i guess i am at fault for bringing this up after 3 years,
I am new to the site and was browsing and dont know whats old or not,and when i came across this beutiful thing of history i just had to swear by it aswell.... :D

kanooo

Uh?

Looks like fun to say yes but how many of you are really willing to curse him in person (I mean face to face)? :roll:

I could've easily said yes since I won't be in England in the near future and lives continents away from him.

Steve50

kanooo said:
Uh?

Looks like fun to say yes but how many of you are really willing to curse him in person (I mean face to face)? :roll:

I could've easily said yes since I won't be in England in the near future and lives continents away from him.
Just give me that chance :twisted:

kanooo

Steve50 said:
kanooo said:
Uh?

Just give me that chance :twisted:

And spit on his face too? Maybe throwing a tomato at it? :roll:

welshgooner

Hell yes

I work as a head chef in an Italian restaurant near cardiff it is a small family run place and one saturday i answered the phone and it was a recptionist from the vale of glamorgan hotel asking if she could book a table for 6 for a Mr Alex ferguson (he was in cardiff as his son was in some poxy cup final in the millenium stadium) and was asked not to inform anyone he was eating there as it was a family occasion so I told her we were fully booked even though it was one of our slowest saturdays for ages hope my boss never finds out

Fungie 0 Welshgooner 1

BannedKwame

Change Alex Fergusson to Van Nisterooij, Fungie to Horseface.... you get the idea, and

I BannedKwame, do solemnly swear.

Meek

Alexone234 the starter of this thread. check out his last ever post:

Post Forum: Arsenal Talk Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:05 am Subject: henry, off in the summer?
If Henry leaves it will be because he feels that the club are not supporting him with investment in players. It is the same reason Pat ended up leaving.

how things have changed :D Henry is Staying!!!

Meek

no worries :D

but to make it more clearer i added that last sentence with the first paragraph.

Latest posts

Top Bottom