<

Arsenal Odds

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Mo Britain, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Doom Monger

The bookies in UK seem to make us 5th favourites for the title. They have fallen out of love with Sp uds who are only rated 6th.

Meanwhile the lovefest with Manu continues, they are 3rd favourites, but it is Citeh they fancy with Liverpool a close second. They think it will be a two-horse race.

Shortest odds you can get are 40/1 although most seem to put us at 50/1. Might be worth a punt?

2. Pop Tart

Pop Tart Well-Known Member

Leeds have more chance then Sp**s and man u ffs

3. roz

roz Fake News Merchant

Stranger things have happened, 50/1 is ridiculous.

4. roz

roz Fake News Merchant

Other than Chelsea no one is significantly stronger from last season, could argue both Liverpool & City are on a decline from previous seasons.

5. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Would be a miracle if we won the league, but we are definitely dark horses for top four though...wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to see Champions League football at The Grove in 21/22...though I would prefer to win the Europa than finish top four.

Jury and Macho like this.
  6. roz

roz Fake News Merchant

If we sign a decent midfielder Ill be on this.

Arsenal top 4 finish

Leverkusen top4 finish

Atalanta top4 finish

15/1 at BetVictor.

Leverkusen looked really decent at times last season and look only slightly less stronger than Dortmund. Rb Leizpig are weaker this year.

Atalanta are a good side, their squad remains unchanged. Think they will continue to be good.

Jury, GoonerJay24 and say yes like this.
  7. Gegen Pressing

Gegen Pressing Well-Known Member

Also 9/1 Arsenal Europa League winner....favourites!

Both worth a £100 but with Arteta I would say put 1000£ on each and retire early :trophy:

8. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

It’s City’s all day long. Us for top 4 should be a sound punt.

9. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

It is when you consider we’re only matched with the so-called better teams a few times, and the rest of the time we are matched with teams we should beat.

10. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Doom Monger

I'm not expecting any team to come close to Liverpool's point haul this season. Any team which gets off to a good start and is hanging within a couple of points of the leaders at Xmas has a chance to finish high up.

I don't think at this stage we are candidates but we have a stronger team and definitely a stronger squad than Leicester when they won it. Then again, they were 500/1 at the start of that season.

11. Jane Anders

Jane Anders New Member

Guys always seem to battle against unfavorable odds and when the chances are this bad they always find more will to fight

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    Mo Britain likes this.