• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Odds

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
The bookies in UK seem to make us 5th favourites for the title. They have fallen out of love with Sp uds who are only rated 6th.

Meanwhile the lovefest with Manu continues, they are 3rd favourites, but it is Citeh they fancy with Liverpool a close second. They think it will be a two-horse race.

Shortest odds you can get are 40/1 although most seem to put us at 50/1. Might be worth a punt?

roz

Fake News Merchant
The bookies in UK seem to make us 5th favourites for the title. They have fallen out of love with Sp uds who are only rated 6th.

Meanwhile the lovefest with Manu continues, they are 3rd favourites, but it is Citeh they fancy with Liverpool a close second. They think it will be a two-horse race.

Shortest odds you can get are 40/1 although most seem to put us at 50/1. Might be worth a punt?
Stranger things have happened, 50/1 is ridiculous.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Other than Chelsea no one is significantly stronger from last season, could argue both Liverpool & City are on a decline from previous seasons.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would be a miracle if we won the league, but we are definitely dark horses for top four though...wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to see Champions League football at The Grove in 21/22...though I would prefer to win the Europa than finish top four.

roz

Fake News Merchant
If we sign a decent midfielder Ill be on this.

Arsenal top 4 finish

Leverkusen top4 finish

Atalanta top4 finish

15/1 at BetVictor.

Leverkusen looked really decent at times last season and look only slightly less stronger than Dortmund. Rb Leizpig are weaker this year.

Atalanta are a good side, their squad remains unchanged. Think they will continue to be good.

Gegen Pressing

Also 9/1 Arsenal Europa League winner....favourites!

Both worth a £100 but with Arteta I would say put 1000£ on each and retire early :trophy:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Stranger things have happened, 50/1 is ridiculous.
It is when you consider we’re only matched with the so-called better teams a few times, and the rest of the time we are matched with teams we should beat.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I'm not expecting any team to come close to Liverpool's point haul this season. Any team which gets off to a good start and is hanging within a couple of points of the leaders at Xmas has a chance to finish high up.

I don't think at this stage we are candidates but we have a stronger team and definitely a stronger squad than Leicester when they won it. Then again, they were 500/1 at the start of that season.

Jane Anders

Would be a miracle if we won the league, but we are definitely dark horses for top four though...wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to see Champions League football georgetown essays at The Grove in 21/22...though I would prefer to win the Europa than finish top four.
Guys always seem to battle against unfavorable odds and when the chances are this bad they always find more will to fight

Last edited:
Top Bottom