• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal on TV Around The World.

asajoseph

Established Member
Anyone got a clue if the away FC Twente fixture is being showin in Mumbai anywhere?

I'm over here on business until the 15th, but I'd love to know if there's any chance that it will be shown on TV over here somewhere...

qs

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/aug/14/bbc.championsleague?gusrc=rss&feed=football" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/au ... d=football</a>

2nd leg of the FC Twente game is on BBC3

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
GaelForce22 said:
Anyone know which US stations the West Brom game is going to be on?
It's on Setanta at 7:30am ET. It's not on Fox Soccer Channel, since they never show these early games.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

qs said:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/aug/14/bbc.championsleague?gusrc=rss&feed=football

2nd leg of the FC Twente game is on BBC3

BBC have the rights for Champions League this season instead of ITV? Or just a one off :?

Edit: From Telegraph

Meanwhile, it has been announced that BBC3 will show live coverage of the second leg of Arsenal's Champions League qualifier with FC Twente after the corporation saw off rivals bids from both Setanta and ITV for the match.

It is believed that the BBC paid around £200,000 for the game, with a BBC spokeswoman explaining their motives as such: "This is a game of interest to audiences particularly because of the return of Steve McClaren to play an English team. We're pleased to bring it to a wider audience."

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Jasard said:
Has anyone tried Setanta via broadband, is it any good?
No worries GaelForce. I was thinking about getting the broadband, but for the WBA match, for example, you'd have to get at least the monthly subscription as this match is not PPV. Then when certain PPV events come up such UEFA CL you'll need to fork out more unless you have the annual subscription, which is what I'd be leaning too. I'm moving shortly anyway, so once I figure out my new cable provider I'll either get it through them or get the broadband.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
The Blackburn game for those in the US is on Setanta tomorrow, coverage starting at 9:45 a.m. EST. The Dynamo Kiev game on Wed. 17th is on Setanta too; ESPN2 is showing the Mancs vs Villarreal.

scruzgooner

Jasard said:
Has anyone tried Setanta via broadband, is it any good?
i've watched a dozen or so games on it in the last year. it is fine, good stream. the only problem is it allowed me to watch the brum game last year in bed, half asleep, and nearly throw up when edu got bashed. :shock:

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
The Bolton game for those in the US, if you didn't already know, is on FSC coverage starting at 12:30 EST.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
US viewers: the Hull City EPL (27/9) game is on FSC at 12:30 PM EST; the Porto CL game is on Setanta (30/9) coverage starting at 2:00 PM EST.

JML

Both the Fenerbahce (2:45 PM EST) and Man United (7:30 AM EST) matches are on Setanta in the U.S.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Is that ManU time a replay on Setanta? If someone doesn't have Setanta in the US you can catch ManU/Celtic on ESPN2 from 2:30PM EST.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
The Arsenal v Villa game for U.S. viewers is on FSC with coverage starting at 10:00AM EST. Good to see us back on the more widespread channel.

JML

Emirates Cup games against Atletico Madrid (11:30 AM EST on Saturday) and Rangers (11:00 AM EST on Sunday) are on Gol TV in the U.S.

asajoseph

Established Member
Right, I know we've got a few Indian Gunners - anyone know anywhere in Mumbai I can watch the game tomorrow?

Latest posts

Top Bottom