• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Player of the Season

Who was your POTS?

• Aaron Ramsdale

• Ben White

• William Saliba

• Gabriel

• Oleksander Zinchenko

• Thomas Partey

• Martin Ødegaard

• Granit Xhaka

• Bukayo Saka

• Gabriel Jesus

• Gabriel Martinelli

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Ødegaard just won the Arsenal.com poll, with Saka second and Martinelli third. Interested to see how A-M would rank them.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think the club got it right with the order myself, they are my top 3 in that rank too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Saka, carried the team I feel with his threat. Turned up at key times, scored and created key goals all season.

Saka and Gabi set the stage for us in games I feel. Rest of the team fed off that.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

⭐👦 for sure but since this is a popularity contest then I’ll go for my Rolls Royce for the impact he’s had this season.

olympique-olympique-de-marseille.gif

Kylian, who?

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Saka was clear about 2/3s of the season or so, but Ødegaard's end to the season edges it imho. Carried us in some games, had decisive goals etc

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Saka went missing when it mattered, he was leading the race most of the time but Ødegaard simply stepped up more in the run in.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Different players have stood out at different stretches of the season, which bodes well for the future as it’s not good to be too reliant on any one individual. Also makes this hard. I agree with @Sebastes take, not all parts of the season are equal, and Ødegaard was the one that stepped up when the heat was on in the most important part of the season.

About 3/4s of the way in I would probably have said Xhaka who I still think is criminally underrated. You’ll miss him when he’s gone, and we’ve spent 80+ million trying to replace him, especially those who think we can just buy a 10 and get them to do his role which is insane. But yeah his end to the season was awful…

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Such a hard one to narrow down. A good 5 or 6 players have an excellent case for it. Think overall I'd go Saka although Ødegaard certainly had the most impactful last month or so.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Until West Ham I think Saka routinely came in clutch and was very much the talisman this season. Ødegaard on the other hand played amazing when things were going well and forgettable when it wasn't, so very surprised by that.

I feel the final weeks rubbed off a lot of the shine from Saka, Partey and Xhaka's seasons.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Until West Ham I think Saka routinely came in clutch and was very much the talisman this season. Ødegaard on the other hand played amazing when things were going well and forgettable when it wasn't, so very surprised by that.

Up until this point in our history, only Henry has won the Arsenal player of the season award 3 years in a row.

I had a few words to the board just to make sure The King's record wasn't matched, so I knew Bukayo was taking the L here...no hard feelings though Saka, you can win it next year 👍

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
50/50 between Saka and Ødegaard for me, just went Ødegaard. Can't really include Saliba since he was injured for the run-in but would have been between those three for me otherwise.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Xhaka was still great at the end of the season. Brace against Wolves, two assists against Chelsea, incredible against Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom