• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal players allegedly use hippy crack

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Simply not acceptable. The club MUST take some kind of action against the players - like a ban and a fine.

protocal354

I mean it is frowned upon as they are professional footballers. But at the same time they are human beings, and we've all had those crazy nights with friends.

I think a fine and a ban is extreme, just a telling off will suffice. The main thing is it actually shows like someone stated earlier, that the team is actually close and bonding which is boding well to performances and togetherness on the pitch.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Simply not acceptable. The club MUST take some kind of action against the players - like a ban and a fine.
Why?
It’s legal and harmless unless you’re a regular user. I’d be more worried about the alcohol if this happened just before a match

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Calm down. They were out partying during pre-season and did some laughing gas. Not ideal from the point of view that they’re “role models” (which I hate by the way) but nothing out of the ordinary for people their age.

zhaggy

Calm down. They were out partying during pre-season and did some laughing gas. Not ideal from the point of view that they’re “role models” (which I hate by the way) but nothing out of the ordinary for people their age.

Never understood the concept that famous people should be role models, sure if its their profession we`re talking about but not what they do off their scene. common sense, not that common.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
What do you mean you don't understand. My friend's 4 year old wants to be EXACTLY like Ronaldo.... Being a celebrity IS a rersponsibility, whether you understand it or not.
This is so bullshit though. So IF you found out fivee kids look up to you would you think its resonable that you must live according to whatever rules whoever decides?

The rolemodel cant be held responible for his actions. The person having him as a rolemodel is the problem. Why would you have a **** person as a rolemodel? Also parents have responsibility. Lazy ****ers all these new parents

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
This is so bullshit though. So IF you found out fivee kids look up to you would you think its resonable that you must live according to whatever rules whoever decides?

The rolemodel cant be held responible for his actions. The person having him as a rolemodel is the problem. Why would you have a **** person as a rolemodel? Also parents have responsibility. Lazy ****ers all these new parents
So what do you tell the 4 year old. No you shouldn;t like Ronaldo because he is a C*nt that rapes woman? Really dude, you clearly know F8ck all about parenting toddlers.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom