• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal players allegedly use hippy crack

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
This is so bullshit though. So IF you found out fivee kids look up to you would you think its resonable that you must live according to whatever rules whoever decides?

s
You've completely over simplified what I am saying. We're not talking about me and five kids. Ronaldo knows damn well he has 100s of thousands of kids who look up to him and he knows they will use him as a template for football greatness. All human beings should be a role model to someone.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Why do you assume he isn't the best role model. Nobody said he wasn't.

Ridiculous expectations of a four year old.
No, ridiculous expectations from you. Everyone is responsible for their own children, all this hurr durr he's rich and famous he must act correct is just passing on your own parenting responsibility. If you need Cristiano not to get caught up in a rape scandal for your kid to understand that it's wrong to rape women....you've failed as a parent.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
If you need Cristiano not to get caught up in a rape scandal for your kid to understand that it's wrong to rape women....you've failed as a parent.
4 year olds don't know anything about rape you bloody ignoramous. That is my point. The four year old naturely idolises Ronaldo. Do you expect his father to explain to him Ronaldo is a rapist?
Nobody said anything about needing the role model to be a saint but the fact is he is a role model. That isn't bad parenting, it is a natural part of growing up. All kids have role models outside their family, from spider man to messi they are there.

In any case I wasn't too offended by this particular act (Arsenal hippie crack not Ronaldo rape case). I just mentioned that like it or not football stars are role models.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
You've completely over simplified what I am saying. We're not talking about me and five kids. Ronaldo knows damn well he has 100s of thousands of kids who look up to him and he knows they will use him as a template for football greatness. All human beings should be a role model to someone.
@razörist has a point here. When I was a kid, my parents repeatedly adviced that sports persons, actors are all people with great skillset. We can all lookup to them and admire their skills. But we should never be looking at them as real life role models. I was a big fan of an actor who smokes in every movie in a particular stylish fashion. Though I have seen many teens start smoking just to imitate his style, there were many teens who were his fans but never smoked.
Parenting plays a major role here. We can't blame a celebrity for smoking. It's their personal choice. Given the amount of media scrutiny and depression most celebrities are facing these days, it is easy to see why they indulge in such things. The onus is on parents to teach their kids about reality.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
4 year olds don't know anything about rape you bloody ignoramous. That is my point. The four year old naturely idolises Ronaldo. Do you expect his father to explain to him Ronaldo is a rapist?
Nobody said anything about needing the role model to be a saint but the fact is he is a role model. That isn't bad parenting, it is a natural part of growing up. All kids have role models outside their family, from spider man to messi they are there.

In any case I wasn't too offended by this particular act (Arsenal hippie crack not Ronaldo rape case). I just mentioned that like it or not football stars are role models.
That wouldnt be my course of action but just like you dont want a stranger telling you how to raise your kids you should not expect another person to model his life to whatever parents think is appropriate.

There is a big difference between me Asking / accepting to mentor someone and getting responsibility for millions of kids because you are good at your job. They should live exacly as they want.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That’s jokes. :lol:

Not a fan of balloons though, always ends up sitting around for hours after a night out with canisters lying everywhere.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Not a fan of balloons though, always ends up sitting around for hours after a night out with canisters lying everywhere.

They're all over the roads everywhere, only thing I hate about it

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Thinking more about it, the kind of kids who do such stuff because some footballers did so, will do the stuff even if the footballers didn't do it. Their role models doing this is usually just a BS excuse for the mistakes they do.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
What a nothing news. Laughing gas ia legal and it was pre-season, it’s called teambulidng ffs.

Funny how this sensationalist story comes out when we’re on a good run of form it’s almost like someone is trying to disturb the squad harmony. :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Most addicting thing ever tho, mixing and matching balloons and whatever ever else always led to a good time.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

After the music stops at Carnival all you can hear is canisters jingling on the street :lol:

Also shout out to the Daily Mail for calling it hippy crack just to enrage all the clueless gammons.
I thought it was a big deal, I'm not as familliar with drugs like other people on the forum *cough* Hydro *cough*. Good to see that its all just the media trying to start trouble.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

F*ck how sick would that be tho, night out with all the boys in Mayfair, smashing hippie crack with Arsenals best ever player Özil and drinking with Laca and Auba, ideal.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom