• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal players allegedly use hippy crack

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I guess im old

I didnt even know it was a thing or got that nickname

Tried it 15+ years or so ago not that big of a deal

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
no way Unai is falling for this one, means; no way he’ll let this distract the work we do.

as Mislintat said the other day, all those clubs have strong connections to media. this was kept in a drawer until someone gave it heads up for release.

best thing we can do as a club is give simple effective asnwers and not add any unnecessary fuel to story. Krep it football, late haters hate

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully now we'll go in 40 games unbeaten run they can do that s**t as long as we winning games

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
4 year olds don't know anything about rape you bloody ignoramous. That is my point. The four year old naturely idolises Ronaldo. Do you expect his father to explain to him Ronaldo is a rapist?
Nobody said anything about needing the role model to be a saint but the fact is he is a role model. That isn't bad parenting, it is a natural part of growing up. All kids have role models outside their family, from spider man to messi they are there.

In any case I wasn't too offended by this particular act (Arsenal hippie crack not Ronaldo rape case). I just mentioned that like it or not football stars are role models.
Dude, when my daughter (7) sees people acting like assholes, I tell her they're acting like assholes and we have a proper talk about it. Of course footballers are role models, but it's still an unfair standard you're holding them to. I agree with other posters saying it's our job as parents to deal with the harsh reality that people our kids look up to are humans who **** up. We have to help the kids deal with that.

I also agree with you, though, that this thing is not a major deal. Adults doing legal, adult things. Ronaldo's rapey stuff is entirely separate from their behavior, as you stated. **** Ronaldo.

m-due

A £30k tab for the night. Now that’s a team bonding party. If the incident happened during the season then I can see the fuss about it but it’s a non story.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Can't wait for Auba's goal celebration

tenor.gif

Latest posts+

Top Bottom