• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal players allegedly use hippy crack

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Mixing weed with the brew
Ecstasy and Kahlua
Gasoline fumes
Nitrous balloons
Acid tablets and magic mushrooms....
That's how seasons get fvcked up

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Suprised the Sun didn't implicate Raheem Sterling in this in some way .
CCgJEltWgAEfQ8M.jpg

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Hahahahaha I love how the media keeps calling it by its nickname 'hippy crack' to mislead and make sensationalist headlines. A random person with no knowledge of it automatically assumes its something much worse when you mention the word crack.

Although it is unprofessional to be doing, at the end of the day laughing gas/ Nos really isn that bad for you once in a while unless you're an idiot and keep breathing on the balloon for ages. Emery should have a word with the players for sure but it should end there imo, not a big deal and its good to see them bonding as many have said :lol:

natural

Established Member
I honestly thought they meant the balloon of the Volcano. I was initially like that is actually good for them. For those who don’t know it, it is the best weed vaporizer out there, it is so good that the Germans had ensured that it gets ISO certified.

Top Bottom