• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Players' Goals & Assists 2016/17

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Strong numbers from the boys this season, pleasing to see. We're the league's top scorers with 54 goals.

Alexis is the league's top goalscorer and one behind De Bruyne for top of the assists chart. What a season he's having. I'm hoping Özil hits 15 goals, that'd be a strong return for a player not renowned for his goalscoring.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I love Iwobi, he adds a lot to our offensive play, but 3 goals and 4 assists for someone who started most of the games isn't good enough.

yes, we should lock him up with martinez and just drill finishing until he passes out!

he gets into good positions but just can't finish

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Definitely more goals to come from Theo this season. His assists could obviously be better (2) but 17 goals is good going!

pikey2000

Lucas seems to be posting good numbers considering the lack of game time he is getting, would be good to see that table with another column showing minutes played.

Based purely on assists/goals looks like he should be getting more game time.

African Flair

Lucas seems to be posting good numbers considering the lack of game time he is getting, would be good to see that table with another column showing minutes played.

Based purely on assists/goals looks like he should be getting more game time.
Wenger just doesn't like him is seems like, for me he seems like a great depth squad player just got to feed him some once in a while.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We've now became to first PL team to score over 100 goals in all competitions this season, it's clear as day goals ain't the problem with this team.

Linson

This would be a lot more representative if goals / assists per game / time on pitch were included.

I just don't understand where the Walcott love comes from on here. Apart from the tap ins he's a nothing player. We should have cashed in on him years ago and frankly I'm embarrassed by Wenger saying he should captain England.

Would love to know where this form was when we were 'challenging' Leicester last season.

Still only has 2 assists too.

Your post sums it pretty much up that Wenger knew finally what to do with him. Get him to work harder, and get him to be less involved in build up play. Let the other team forget about him and then he ghost past the defenders and be end of some beautiful play to score.

It was working well up until Everton and City games. Instead of playing with pure goal scoring striker we played Walcott on the wing with Sanchez as striker and our main creator.

After the Everton and City game, it all started to become complicated for Wenger. Tried again that boring and passive tactics with Giroud in the starting line-up. And we haven't really gone back to what we were doing well in the attack with Sanchez as striker. Should have been given more time to evolve.

People keep blaming Walcott for everything that is wrong in our transition or our attack. But every team need to count on a good way to score goals. When you decide to have Walcott as the end product in your team you have to make sure the balance are okey everywhere. Us not being able to keep the ball, move the ball forward has nothing to do with Walcott but everything to do with the others who task is to do that. Iwobi started well but faded off, Özil has not found him self this season. And our midfield has been ****.

But there really is a people who believe we will fix our problems by moving Walcott on. They really need to think again.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom