• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Players' Goals & Assists 2016/17

Linson

100 goals in 10 years isn't exactly spectacular.

According to whoscored.com (https://www.whoscored.com/Players/13796/History/Theo-Walcott) he has played 238 games and scored 71 goals (only data from 09 onwards available) with 39 assists and just 8 MotM performances. 14459 minutes played works out at 203mins/goal and 370mins/assist.

For me he is an extremely frustrating player who probably had a lot of potential early on in his career but never really graduated from hot prospect into a reliable squad member. The only thing you can guarantee with Walcott is inconsistency. I'm never truly convinced he's going to be able to control a ball or be able to kick it properly and it's still a mystery to me that he's managed to get the number of goals he has.

Personally I would sell him in the summer and replace him with someone reliable. He's had his chances and his mediocrity wouldn't be tolerated at other clubs.

I know a lot of people will disagree with me...

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
For me he is an extremely frustrating player who probably had a lot of potential early on in his career but never really graduated from hot prospect into a reliable squad member. The only thing you can guarantee with Walcott is inconsistency. I'm never truly convinced he's going to be able to control a ball or be able to kick it properly and it's still a mystery to me that he's managed to get the number of goals he has.

Personally I would sell him in the summer and replace him with someone reliable. He's had his chances and his mediocrity wouldn't be tolerated at other clubs.

I know a lot of people will disagree with me...
he's frustrating but he frightens the opposition. they are always worried about him, and creating space for others.

anyway, its not an argument for this thread.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Theo on only 5 goals less than Sanchez despite playing much less.

He gets bashed too much given his productivity.

It's because he is very patchy, often vanishes for entire games and doesn't tend to suit our general play. One of the worst things about our team is the lack of consistency and our inability to retain the ball under the pressure and he's possibly the worst for that.

I think you have to question whether a quality replacement could benefit us more, more broadly.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It's because he is very patchy, often vanishes for entire games and doesn't tend to suit our general play. One of the worst things about our team is the lack of consistency and our inability to retain the ball under the pressure and he's possibly the worst for that.

I think you have to question whether a quality replacement could benefit us more, more broadly.
I think we or any squad can afford to carry a Theo if we were solid elsewhere. Problem is, elsewhere we have misfits like Welbeck, Giroud and Perez.

Its really bugging me please fix it, Alexis Sanchez has 26 goals in all competition this season not 25, you have one job, 21 goals in the premier league, 3 goals in champions league and 2 goals in fa cup against Lincoln city and man city. His most productive season ever in his career.

This ain't my job son.
What's the point then of informing us you updated the thing if you don't seem to care whether you are right or wrong with that smartass comment and it seems kind of redundant because instead of admiting you were wrong you say its not your job yet you still changed it after I pointed it out. Thanks anyways.

Top Bottom