• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Effect of Coronavirus on Arsenal

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So we aren't playing for two weeks?

Need to sell my Arsenal players on fantasy football then.:lol:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
So we aren't playing for two weeks?

Need to sell my Arsenal players on fantasy football then.:lol:

We are playing Brigton. The 14 days period was from when they came into contact with Olympiakos and continues until tomorrow. So after tomorrow they are free to play. Weird set up.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

How much would it take for you to spend a week in Wuhan now?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
But players didn't show any symptoms since playing Olympiakos. Better stay safe and do the checks hopefully everyone is ok.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So we have isolated players who met Marinakis. If any of them contracted it surely they may have already passed it onto other players, staff etc If you're going to self isolate then it needs to be the entire club and anyone they've met since. Basically we can't stop the spread of Covid 19 unless the entire UK self isolates and we close all borders. That isn't going to happen!

I just read a 2nd MP has tested positive and she met with Johnson last week. She has met many of her constituents also in the past week. We cant stop it spreading!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Has to be Mustafi and AMM right? Were in the squad against Olympiakos, and not when we played West Ham on Sunday.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So we have isolated players who met Marinakis. If any of them contracted it surely they may have already passed it onto other players, staff etc If you're going to self isolate then it needs to be the entire club and anyone they've met since. Basically we can't stop the spread of Covid 19 unless the entire UK self isolates and we close all borders. That isn't going to happen!

I just read a 2nd MP has tested positive and she met with Johnson last week. She has met many of her constituents also in the past week. We cant stop it spreading!

Closing all borders won’t work, you’d tank the economy to a crazy level and the problem with the Coronavirus is that it doesn’t look like it’s going anywhere soon so you’d still expose the population to it in the next flu season.

From what I’ve read, partial exposure and trying to contain the outbreak by flattening the curve of infection which Italy failed to do is the logical step.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

05Yu1-superJumbo.jpg

This is what they suspect some tit thought would be a nice meal.

Manberg

Predator
05Yu1-superJumbo.jpg

This is what they suspect some tit thought would be a nice meal.

It's a possibility. I think it's more likely to be bats though. Such animals are still being slaughtered for meat in Asia and Africa this very day. People won't learn and governments won't do enough to stop it. Pangolins are very delicate creatures by the way. Their only defence is to curl up in a ball.

Top Bottom