• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Effect of Coronavirus on Arsenal

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Breaking news now in UK.

All schools and events likely to close tomorrow.

PL will be cancelled no doubt.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Breaking news now in UK.

All schools and events likely to close tomorrow.

PL will be cancelled no doubt.

Do you have a source for this? All I see is that we are likely to move into a “delay phase” very soon - the actual specifics of which are not rigidly defined.

Agreed there is a strong possibility of all of this happening in the near future, not sure about it being implemented in a big-bang announcement tomorrow though.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Do you have a source for this? All I see is that we are likely to move into a “delay phase” very soon - the actual specifics of which are not rigidly defined.

Agreed there is a strong possibility of all of this happening in the near future, not sure about it being implemented in a big-bang announcement tomorrow though.

Cobra meeting tomorrow where the above will be discussed.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
It’s coming, but wont be activated today.

Time to catch up of those Boxsets.

Imagine if the internet went down as well. With kids in the house, and everything closed outside? A special kind of hell indeed.

Bloody kids.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

As per @Hunta I can confirm a deal has been reached for Covid-19 by the British government and the signing will be announced shortly.

CORONA VIRUS | Welcome to Europe | Pneumomia Highlights | Drake - Gods Plan | UHD 4k

Last edited:

Gegen Pressing

By the way I had the covid19 end of November here in Asia while it was not yet officially declared (BKK or KL not sure which city I got it from one of these two places) and it's really not as bad as people think. I got rid of it in one week and I am .
My baby of two years shook it off in two weeks IMO.
If you're an arsenal player in your 20's healthy it's not worse than a bad cold.
If you're 73 years old with a negative outstanding Karma (like Trump) then you probably in that 3% statistics zone that won't make it. Otherwise folks, keep having hot tea and calm down. Don't understand the hysteria.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Im gonna take a moment to have a dig at the club. What the **** were they thinking closing entry gates v West Ham?

Meant that everyone had to be crammed together to get through single entry points like cattle, took an extra 20mins to get into the stadium.

Hardly the cleverest thing to do considering what’s happening worldwide at the moment. Surprised I haven’t seen any mention of it anywhere else. Idiots.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
A large amount of people becoming severely ill in a short period will overload the healthcare system, which will lead to knock-on effects. That's what the 'powers-that-be' are trying to minimise.
What's up baboon botherer? Bangladeshi health system no.1 is the world currently. Only two corona affected people so far.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
What's up baboon botherer? Bangladeshi health system no.1 is the world currently. Only two corona affected people so far.

Because you've all built up an immunity from eating all that shutki. That stuff must carry every known virus - and about a dozen undiscovered ones - in recorded history.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Are our players able to train to maintain fitness (let's not say form)?

Really curious to see how this plays out. Surely, if PL gets cancelled they won't hold on to the current standings? That would be the only negative outcome for us I guess.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Because you've all built up an immunity from eating all that shutki. That stuff must carry every known virus - and about a dozen undiscovered ones - in recorded history.
You Brits don't know ****. Shutki, drain water, mosquito juice, rice and paan have numerous health benefits. They have unlimited nutritional value and practically protect against every disease including AIDS as well as Cancer.

I've been actively trying to get sick but nothing ever seems to happen no matter what I do. My system just won't accept.

Bangladesh as a nation now are at the forefront of health and medical advancement now.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Rugani has tested positive for Corona. Only a matter of time before a player in the Premier league is too. What happens to juve v Lyon will likely foreshadow what's to come.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
You Brits don't know ****. Shutki, drain water, mosquito juice, rice and paan have numerous health benefits. They have unlimited nutritional value and practically protect against every disease including AIDS as well as Cancer.

I've been actively trying to get sick but nothing ever seems to happen no matter what I do. My system just won't accept.

Bangladesh as a nation now are at the forefront of health and medical advancement now.

Play out the rest of the season in Bangladesh then?

Think even Liverpool will ask for the PL to be cancelled at that prospect.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Play out the rest of the season in Bangladesh then?

Think even Liverpool will ask for the PL to be cancelled at that prospect.
Haha, the way things are going for Liverpool they'd bite your hands off for that to happen.

From touching distance of immortality to doubts over their fertility.

If Klopp added Shutki to their diet this wouldn't have happened imo.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I’m sick at home for 4 days now, with all Corona symptoms except a fever. Called the docter he won’t come, won’t help just told me to stay inside and ride it out. Already we have a shortage of test kits here so only people that feel like they’re dying get tested. Spent my night sleeping while sitting up because my throat would fill up with mucus and make me choke every 10 minutes when I slept in my bed.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom