• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2024

Badger_Revenge

They are going to overlay grass on the SoFi field, right? Like they are planning to do for the world cup?

That overlain sod is often really dicey. Soft and with seams,

A_G

Lost A Bet
They are going to overlay grass on the SoFi field, right? Like they are planning to do for the world cup?

That overlain sod is often really dicey. Soft and with seams,
They won’t do it until it’s time in 2026.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

With the EURO this summer, I guess there will be no pre-season games at home, until perhaps jul/aug? So no Emirates Cup etc

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:
Season tickets bought and in the wallet. Somehow it's always an exciting day as it concentrates your mind on a whole season of football stretching ahead. Hopefully a meaningful one in the history of our great club. COYG!!!
It’s a possibility the entire 24/25 season will be overshadowed by the pending Man City verdict.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Keep the space in the diary free Arsenal for that record equalling 17th Community Shield win this summer, as we will be there!

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

I share everyone's sentiments about playing Prem teams in pre-season. The only positive is that it gets us more competitive match sharp early I guess.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
How do you find out where the teams are going to be sitting on the sideline and/or where fan groups will be located in the stadium? I'm looking at tickets for our friendly in Philadelphia.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Pre season always exciting seeing your new signing donning your new kit in the sun, mixed in with talented youngsters from Hale End.

I guess it’s a bit interrupted by major tournaments this year though.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Pre season always exciting seeing your new signing donning your new kit in the sun, mixed in with talented youngsters from Hale End.

I guess it’s a bit interrupted by major tournaments this year though.
More likely to see some of those Hale End lads at least?

Goonger

That Lewis-Skelly masterclass against MLS Allstars is gonna hit like crack.

Will be interesting to see what squad we take over to US. Euros & Copa America finish weekend 14/15th July. Our first game in the States is 28th July. I'd imagine the likes of Saliba, Havertz, Saka, Rice, Gabriel & Martinelli could go far in the tournaments. Will they even be taken to US, and even if they are, would they be ready to start games?

The likes of Cedric and El Neny already gone, hopefully we can shed 1 or 2 others, surely the likes of Lewis-Skelly and Nwaneri will be taken on tour and given some decent minutes?!

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom