• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Quotes

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Good exchange between George Graham and Brian Glanville, just after a press conference at the 1991 Makita tournament

GG: I expected a bit more quality.

BG: When I see it, I'll write it.

(Bit harsh, seeing as we'd just won the league, actually losing one game and only conceding 18 goals)

Feis-al

"Ideally you'd have one eye on Thierry Henry, another on Ljungberg and a third on Bergkamp and then there's Reyes and Edu too - and I'm not too sure we've got that many eyes. What do you do with them?

Portsmouth Keeper, Hislop

This is what I call respect and I decided to make it my Sig

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What about when Ian Wright said "If Bergkamp was in Star Trek he would be the best player in the universe" about Bergy. I mean what do you expect from our magician.

jeromelee

Mad Jens said:
Because people weren't obiding by the image size rule so they were just turned off to avoid hassle.

Hey Jinn, are you guys still keeping the signatures in our database? Would love to copy my sig out. I can't remember where I got the quote from, but I loved it.

beanz

Ashley Cole...."To play for the club you support, is a dream come true"

Quote from "The Little Book of Arsenal" :mrgreen:

Top Bottom