• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal reject $40mill from Chelsea

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 4,005
Status
Not open for further replies.

leongsh

If there are any doubts about Henry's love for Arsenal, this recent re-statement of his love is a timely reminder:

Henry, however, insists he has no desire to leave Arsenal, whom he joined in 1999 after an unhappy spell at Juventus.

The French international striker said: "As long as people are happy with me at Arsenal I want to stay there.

"Arsenal gave me a hand when I was down and if I am among the last three players alongside Ronaldo and Zinedine Zidane for the Fifa World Football Player of the Year award, it is thanks to them.

"I want to feel priceless for them and them to be proud of me.

"I don't really know what is happening in the background with the transfers and money but I know what I want, and both me and Arsenal are on the same line.''

Henry's game has developed enormously at Highbury under coach Arsène Wenger after the player arriving as a rangy winger.

"I have got that feeling of passion for Arsenal, I could talk about it all day,'' added Henry, who won winners medals at the 1998 World Cup and 2000 European championships.

"They gave me the chance to be myself by making me play as a centre forward.

"I feel so happy in London, the boss (Wenger) trusts me as well as the fans and I want to make them all happy when I am on the pitch.''

Source: http://www.teamtalk.com/teamtalk/News/Story_Page/0,7760,737231,00.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom