• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Reloaded

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Far more likeable/relatable team back then for the fans, even if it had some issues, we had hope back then.

Flamini getting bullied by Eriksen ffs :facepalm:

That little touches by Wilshere and Ramsey to set up chances :drool:

And I love Danny, but he always had a air shot in him like every game :lol:

That was the last season before everything started going really wrong at the club imo.

Yeah,who would thought that we can see this team and games as "good old times" now.And on almost every position we had better player than now,especially on midfield.Apart from Flamini who passed his peak there already.We had much more control with Santi :lol:

Think that Danny was talent,just had too many injuries at Arsenal.Had good shot and pace in his game.At least,Sir Alex praised him when he was at Man Utd.

This season and next we didn't win title.But yeah,our game wasn't that great since 2015 and we used to lose many points in some smaller games in 2015/16.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah,who would thought that we can see this team and games as "good old times" now.And on almost every position we had better player than now,especially on midfield.Apart from Flamini who passed his peak there already.We had much more control with Santi :lol:

Think that Danny was talent,just had too many injuries at Arsenal.Had good shot and pace in his game.At least,Sir Alex praised him when he was at Man Utd.

This season and next we didn't win title.But yeah,our game wasn't that great since 2015 and we used to lose many points in some smaller games in 2015/16.

Wonder how bad we will have to be in 5 years time, to make people look back at 2020 Arsenal fondly...will probably have to be in The Championship or something :lol:

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Watching that game I remember the times we whined about giving it away while we were the better team. Enjoying positive quick football.

Where have the years gone?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Some of these guys weren't even in our first choice XI yet we were still balling like this.

Heskey

๐ŸŒ‘ ๐ŸŒ˜๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ–๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ”๐ŸŒ“๐ŸŒ’
Trusted โญ
@Riou after getting called a terrorist on your birthday I figured you could use some nostalgia clips with Arsenal to really put a damper on your evening - happy birthday as well!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Riou after getting called a terrorist on your birthday I figured you could use some nostalgia clips with Arsenal to really put a damper on your evening - happy birthday as well!

giphy.gif

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
A Classic night at Anfield. We seem to have goal filled matches away at Liverpool. This match was no different.
Liverpool ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ 4 - 4 ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸฆ Arsenal. Arshavin!!! Everything he touched that night seemed to turn to goals. (Future Gooner scoring the fourth for Liverpool).

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I started supporting Arsenal in early 1991. A game that springs to mind is our first European Cup game in 1991/92, at Highbury Vs Austria Vienna. I watched this match on TV, I thought it was magical, Highbury under the floodlights, Bruised Banana kit, playing foreign opposition. A unique experience.

Top Bottom