• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,771
  • Views 1,155,956

HBL

Established Member
It's his mentality more than anything. He's not just a predator in the box, he's a predator full stop. Preys on defenders, as soon as he bests them once, he has them every time. He's quite relentless in this way. All it takes is a feint or a movement and that's it. He uses his body extremely well and actually has decent enough dribbling that he can beat players to make enough space for a shot. Nketiah remains a highly interesting prospect as he can be as good as he wants to be, and his mentality will see to it as well as his ability.
I just hope we get a manager that gives these guys a chance. I wonder if we’ll promote any of the younger keepers to the senior squad next season. Perhaps if both Cech and Ospina leave. Virginia seems to be highly rated and one of the scholars trained with first team today.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Nkeitiah and Nelson need to move Lacazette, PEA, Özil, Mhki down the pecking order....they will have to force the issue. Instead of being enamoured...need to believe that are better than those in front of them.

Screw 3rd choice and pecking order...be amazing when the opportunity is given.

Arsenal didn’t field a very inexperienced team, with the majority of the starting lineup full-time scholars, while they called upon two second-years in Beckford and captain Tobi Omole.

Some of the players on show today simply aren’t good enough and have little or no chance of making it at the club in the future.

There are, though, still some individuals who started today who are very highly regarded and could thrive playing alongside better players.

https://arsenalyouth.wordpress.com/...y-tottenham-in-worst-youth-result-since-2011/

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Youth Cup final first leg is tonight. I'll be out for the day but hopefully I will be back in time.

Kick off is at 7:45pm and will be shown on ITV4 for UK viewers.

Massive game. Hoping for big performances from the boys. Outside chance that Nelson plays this match but I doubt it.

Smith-Rowe, Amaechi, Ballard and John-Jules will be the key men, as will Thompson and Daley-Campbell.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
We should be pushing hard to recruit Athelico Madrid's goalkeeping coaches.

De Gea, Courtois, and Oblak...no way that is coincidence.

Someone like Joao Virginia could take the next step for us if given opportunity at an early age.

Wengysaurus

Tonight is the real big game anyway! looking forward to hopefully watching Smith Rowe show his class, Chelsea will be a difficult side to beat over 2 legs but it should be good to watch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom