• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,771
  • Views 1,155,475

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Speaking of Daley-Campbell, he only turned 17 in April. The lad looks about 25. :lol:

I don’t think we need to buy a backup to Bellerin with Osei-Tutu and Daley-Campbell.
Yeah, Daley-Campbell is a tank, good stamina and great going forward. His defending 1v1 is good but he needs work in that area as well as positioning. Osei-Tutu is far ahead in his development but they're quite similar talents on the whole. Both physical lads. VDC really put himself about vs Italy in that first half, also did well to match Hudson-Odoi in the youth cup final despite not being anywhere near as experienced.

Think we're very well stocked for right backs, could potentially be quality in that position.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

England is out after penalty shoot-outs.

Only one player missed one - Balogun from Arsenal of course.
Saka and John-Jules scored.

England really missed Amaechi, tonight showed he’s head and shoulders the best attacker.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Saka and John-Jules scored.

England really missed Amaechi, tonight showed he’s head and shoulders the best attacker.
He had the most potential for danger of all the attackers IMO. Also Cooper played Saka at left back which I dont think was a good idea but he still played very well.

Amaechi must go on tour this summer.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
AMN and Nketiah have been called up to England U21s for the U21 Toulon Tournament.

Nketiah gets promoted! Means that the U19s will be missing their best striker IMO. Nelson and Willock will most likely still be going and means they will probably miss a big chunk of preseason.

EDIT: Or not.......

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Kelechi Nwakali called up for Nigeria to play in their friendly against Atletico (yeah, me neither). Don't suppose anyone's been keeping an eye on his progress?

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Kelechi Nwakali called up for Nigeria to play in their friendly against Atletico (yeah, me neither). Don't suppose anyone's been keeping an eye on his progress?
Thunter has. He sees Kelechi and Eddie as replacements for Auba and Laca, who are going to get sold this summer to raise funds for a new squad.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Had one of the better loan spells after going back to MVV in the Dutch 2nd Division. Started well at the other Dutch team he was at (VVV I think, they were in the Eredivisie too) but they just stopped playing him.

He's an interesting looking midfielder, stylistically similar to Naby Keita IMO. Don't think he is PL starting standard as of yet - he's likely only a tiny bit behind AMN in his development. I think he'd fit in here though, depending on how his development continues. He's got a lot of ability.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Only issue with this comp - Has only 2 of his goals and some of his best dribbles aren't there. But it's a comprehensive insight nonetheless.

Latest posts

Top Bottom