• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,775
  • Views 1,157,583

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Per Jeorge Bird, quite a few youngsters have been released:

Hugo Keto
Ryan Huddart
Alex Crean
Marc Bola
Tafari Moore
Chiori Johnson
Aaron Eyoma
Josh Benson
Jay Beckford

The players who've been offered new deals/extensions:

Vlad Dragomir
Josh DaSilva
Tolaji Bola
Yassin Fortune
Robbie Burton
Tobi Omole
Dominic Thompson

Danny Ballard has signed his first pro deal aswell, which is well deserved after being IMO the best performing U18 CB. I would have said defender overall, but Vontae Daley-Campbell was excellent at RB.

nick gould

Hugo Keto
Ryan Huddart
Alex Crean
Marc Bola
Tafari Moore
Chiori Johnson
Aaron Eyoma
Josh Benson
Jay Beckford

Vlad Dragomir
Josh DaSilva
Tolaji Bola
Yassin Fortune
Robbie Burton
Tobi Omole
Dominic Thompson

Danny Ballard has signed his first pro deal aswell, which is well deserved after being IMO the best performing U18 CB. I would have said defender overall, but Vontae Daley-Campbell was excellent at RB.
Can you give us a breakdown of the players who have been offered contracts. You have told us about Dasilva, Dragomir and Burton in the past but I have no idea what to expect from the others.

Hugo Keto
Ryan Huddart
Alex Crean
Marc Bola
Tafari Moore
Chiori Johnson
Aaron Eyoma
Josh Benson
Jay Beckford

Vlad Dragomir
Josh DaSilva
Tolaji Bola
Yassin Fortune
Robbie Burton
Tobi Omole
Dominic Thompson

Are they waiting to announce Nelson extension when fans know we only spent 30 M in the market and wont be spending more?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Xavier Amaechi was picked in the U17 Euros Team of the Tournament.

More than well deserved, and a shame that he didn't achieve more in the tournament due to his unfortunate suspension before the semi final. He created a ton of chances throughout and threatened every time he had the ball in the final 3rd.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Has Pires got a proper role with us? He really has been the most loyal former player and just seems so football intelligent as well as being a great guy.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom