• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,773
  • Views 1,156,524

neimad

Arsenal could do a lot worse than getting this guy as a replacement....ahead of Sp**s

Yeah talk of him going to Sp**s for 200k. Seems a real talent. Great time to be coming on to the scene for the Irish national team too.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
AFCU23 season starts in 15 mins.

The U18s have started already. Nearly half time and they lead Villa 2-0. Balogun scored, assisted by Yunus Musah who scored the 2nd goal. He is one of the players to watch for the U18s. Still 15.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
So Nelson probably in the squad tomorrow.

Hopefully Bielik and Mavdidi will stay.
Why Sheaf isn't in the squad?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
You always seem to be up to data with our reserve players - is Bielik, Sheaf or Pleguezuelo good enough to become top class CBs and how is Osei-Tutu performing for a full season ?
Osei-Tutu was the most improved U23 last season, could easily get minutes this season. Bielik and Sheaf have work cut out but they have quality.

The U23 score is 3-1 Arsenal. Bielik headed home from a corner and Amaechi scored from a counter attack. Amaechi could and should be closer to first team acknowledgement.

U18s match is unfortunately 2-2 in the closing stages.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Osei-Tutu was the most improved U23 last season, could easily get minutes this season. Bielik and Sheaf have work cut out but they have quality.

The U23 score is 3-1 Arsenal. Bielik headed home from a corner and Amaechi scored from a counter attack. Amaechi could and should be closer to first team acknowledgement.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Would you see Osei-Tutu having a similar success story as AMN, if he was to be thrown into the LB role. I think, I've seen him play in RB on pre-season once ?

Just looking for that Bellerin equivalent for the other side. An internal solution always brings the most satisfaction anyways

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Would you see Osei-Tutu having a similar success story as AMN, if he was to be thrown into the LB role. I think, I've seen him play in RB on pre-season once ?

Just looking for that Bellerin equivalent for the other side. An internal solution always brings the most satisfaction anyways
It's certainly possible, however he's most likely to continue being the 1st choice RB for the U23s so won't have much time getting used to defending from the left flank.

I would keep an eye on Bukayo Saka. He's very good as an attacker but he's also a very competent left back and I could see him ascending very quickly into that position if he continues to impress.

----------

U18s ended 4-2 to Arsenal.
U23s is 3-2 at HT.

Xavier Amaechi could emulate Nelson this year and become the U23s star.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Ended 6-5 to City. Unfortunate loss but I really want to see these highlights.

Smith-Rowe and Amaechi carrying the attack it seems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom