• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,776
  • Views 1,162,200

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Full time.

Brighton hold us to a draw again this season. 2-2. Very happy to see Amaechi and Zelalem both scoring while returning from injury.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Haha reading about the goal on twitter I expected a tap in for Amaechi.. Finish is more impressive than the run
It's a great finish. Cuts across it just enough that it doesn't drag, great technique. I think he's more first team ready than Saka is to be honest, so will be interesting to see what will happen when he gets a run of games under his belt.

He's scored one and set-up another on his first start back. This bodes well already.

HBL

Established Member
I think I saw two games from Amaechi last season, one of them was against Chelsea in the under 18's but I was so impressed. He seems to cover ground so easily, just gliding across the pitch. We'll see him make his first team debut this season imo.

HBL

Established Member
I hope so. Here's his assist for Zelalem.

He looks a real talent, I could see him training with the first team within the next month or so. It is going to be interesting to see how the youngsters are integrated throughout the remainder of the season, would've loved an easier FA cup match so they could get more game time there but I can see some players getting two matches in our Europa League tie against Bate. Thinking Smith-Rowe and Willock would probably be the two most likely current, I'd love to see something like this in the second leg if we wrap the tie up in the first leg:

Nketiah
Smith Rowe - Willock - Saka/Amaechi
Guendouzi - AMN
Monreal - Kosc - Mavropanos - Lich
Cech​

Would be a great test for the youngsters to see if they could create & score goals without any senior attacking players in the starting XI. Realistically I don't think it will happen but I'd love to see it.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom