• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,771
  • Views 1,155,739

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Do you usually watched the games @MutableEarth ?

I can never find streams, wish they'd just live stream them to youtube like some clubs do.
I used to go down to Borehamwood to watch them but I have little time these days - I've been to 2 U23 Emirates games this season.

I agree though, the lack of coverage and streams is terrible. When Gazidis was asked about the website streaming more youth games, he shot it down by claiming there "wasn't enough demand", which is bullshit IMO. They've at least got an Academy twitter, which took long enough, and they usually post clips during games but we want more live matches and I hope they start doing more soon. It doesn't make sense that there aren't more.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I used to go down to Borehamwood to watch them but I have little time these days - I've been to 2 U23 Emirates games this season.

I agree though, the lack of coverage and streams is terrible. When Gazidis was asked about the website streaming more youth games, he shot it down by claiming there "wasn't enough demand", which is bullshit IMO. They've at least got an Academy twitter, which took long enough, and they usually post clips during games but we want more live matches and I hope they start doing more soon. It doesn't make sense that there aren't more.

It is utter bullshit , if we had a 24 hr channel like every other big Club did we'd be able to watch all these matches . As it is I catch Unders matches on other Clubs channels when they play Arsenal .

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
It is utter bullshit , if we had a 24 hr channel like every other big Club did we'd be able to watch all these matches . As it is I catch Unders matches on other Clubs channels when they play Arsenal .
I unwittingly paid a £5 subscription fee just to watch our U23s v Liverpool this season on LFCTV Go. We won 4-0 so it was somewhat worth it I suppose :lol:. They really need to do better with this.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I unwittingly paid a £5 subscription fee just to watch our U23s v Liverpool this season on LFCTV Go. We won 4-0 so it was somewhat worth it I suppose :lol:. They really need to do better with this.

:lol:Admittedly the scousers have great coverage though , and it always adds a bit more sweetness when their own commentators are covering a 4-0 hiding:rofl:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Looks like it'll be a deserved opportunity for Folarin Balogun. 11 goals in 10 for U18s. Has a goal record that almost rivals Nketiah with none of the hype.

I stand corrected. The big guns are there! Looks like Nketiah flanked by Saka and Amaechi and Willock behind them. Interesting. Shame there doesn't seem to be a stream. Sucks.

HBL

Established Member

I stand corrected. The big guns are there! Looks like Nketiah flanked by Saka and Amaechi and Willock behind them. Interesting. Shame there doesn't seem to be a stream. Sucks.
I'm glad u23 football is better than no competitive football at all.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm glad u23 football is better than no competitive football at all.
Agree. If Emery is not going to loan them, they need match practice ASAP to build confidence - even if it's U23. Will be good for Mavropanos too, as I expect this game to be somewhat competitive. The last time we played City at this level, the game ended 6-5 to them.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully we batter them and it at least gives us something positive to think about
We'll see. This is a strong City side, but we've got real danger in this team. Mavro and Sheaf are strong for this level aswell. This is our strongest U23 side we've put out in a while.

We'll see. This is a strong City side, but we've got real danger in this team. Mavro and Sheaf are strong for this level aswell. This is our strongest U23 side we've put out in a while.

Saka and Amiechi are such strong combination that you have to think of right wing and left wing having some kind of chemistry when they are playing together on the field.

Gilmour and Willock partnership is also very strong, they play very well together.

Sheaf and Mavropanos also have blend of attributes that makes for a strong CB pairing.

Very balanced team but with the u23 team this season they can take games to 5-5 or 5-6 so you never want to celebrate too early. :lol:

HBL

Established Member
No Matondo or Poveda for City tonight though

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
No Matondo or Poveda for City tonight though
Gives credence to rumors they're leaving on loan (or permanently in Matondo's case)

Saka and Amiechi are such strong combination that you have to think of right wing and left wing having some kind of chemistry when they are playing together on the field.

Gilmour and Willock partnership is also very strong, they play very well together.

Sheaf and Mavropanos also have blend of attributes that makes for a strong CB pairing.

Very balanced team but with the u23 team this season they can take games to 5-5 or 5-6 so you never want to celebrate too early. :lol:

You can see that at it's strongest, there's a strong balance in this team. I hope Mavro and Sheaf impress. We need more deeper players to impress along with the attackers. It will add more options for us.

Amaechi's picking up where he left off. I can't say it enough - I'm so happy he's back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom