• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,775
  • Views 1,157,861

HBL

Established Member
Don't agree with that tbh, different players. Willock is developing at an impressive rate though.

Bold claim from JB:

He must be having another worldie again tonight. I have been saying that he's looking extraordinarily dominant at this level and needs a stronger challenge.

Emery already said he and Nketiah wont be loaned this season. But I think it would benefit both if Willock would be rotated, at least for some minutes, with Guendouzi. Guendozy at this stage could benefit with competition from someone at similar age.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Emery already said he and Nketiah wont be loaned this season. But I think it would benefit both if Willock would be rotated, at least for some minutes, with Guendouzi. Guendozy at this stage could benefit with competition from someone at similar age.
I agree. Willock has the right blend of composure and intensity IMO. He makes good decisions for a midfielder of his age - it's a very underrated quality of his that goes unnoticed IMO.

Nketiah will have a hard time getting minutes as the 3rd striker - most likely will get some scraps in the EL sure - but Willock definitely has an in because we're not as strong as we think we are in midfield.

I agree. Willock has the right blend of composure and intensity IMO. He makes good decisions for a midfielder of his age - it's a very underrated quality of his that goes unnoticed IMO.

Nketiah will have a hard time getting minutes as the 3rd striker - most likely will get some scraps in the EL sure - but Willock definitely has an in because we're not as strong as we think we are in midfield.

Nketiah just need to get the ball into the goal ASAP, hopefully in the first minute he gets chance next with seniors. As soon as that happen I hope Emery will trust him more to be rotated with Laca and Auba, even in PL.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Nketiah just need to get the ball into the goal ASAP, hopefully in the first minute he gets chance next with seniors. As soon as that happen I hope Emery will trust him more to be rotated with Laca and Auba, even in PL.
I agree - he's had everything BUT the goal, and at the moment goals are currency against sharpshooters like Laca and Auba.

As I type, City score very early in the 2nd half. Need the kids to kill this game.

HBL

Established Member
I'm not saying they should be starting games but they should at least be on the bench imo, just to give us a different option in attack.

What have we been saying all season? :lol:

I would spend the whole ~50 M + sales transfer kitty on the defense in the summer.

With Auba, Laca, Özil and Miki as seniors in attack I think the we can find a diamond/s with giving Nelson, Neketiah, Smith-Rowe, Willock, Amiechi and Saka more minutes. Dribbling goal scoring winger we all crave might already be at the club.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom