• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,771
  • Views 1,155,720

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Excited about seeing the lads in pre-season.

Nelson might miss the trip to the states due to the u21 comp but I can’t wait to see the other lads against top opposition. Got a feeling ESR is gonna explode next season. :drool:

Gunner-Union

Nelson might miss the trip to the states due to the u21 comp but I can’t wait to see the other lads against top opposition. Got a feeling ESR is gonna explode next season. :drool:

I think ESR will have a come out season for us. I also hope Nelson, saka and willock get game time as they are atleast as good as the players who started ahead of them last season

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Big shout for Saka. He'll be involved for sure. I could see him making more of an impact than projected.

I'm quite excited too, but I'm also intrigued to see which unexpected faces will pop up. Olayinka has been mentioned as someone who's impressed the manager. Amaechi might be encouraged to stay if pre-season goes well. Interesting to see which one of the other midfielders gets called up too. Not out of the realm of possibility that someone like Miguel Azeez gets a rare outing at Borehamwood.

Big shout for Saka. He'll be involved for sure. I could see him making more of an impact than projected.

I'm quite excited too, but I'm also intrigued to see which unexpected faces will pop up. Olayinka has been mentioned as someone who's impressed the manager. Amaechi might be encouraged to stay if pre-season goes well. Interesting to see which one of the other midfielders gets called up too. Not out of the realm of possibility that someone like Miguel Azeez gets a rare outing at Borehamwood.

Will Nwakali get work permit this summer?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

If true, looks like we've lost one of our most promising youngsters.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Who is this Z fella?

Also, surely there should be bigger clubs that Nketiah could go to? I still fancy him to make it here, but I think he needs a full season of play to show his potential. If he goes to, say, a midtable Bundesliga team and scores 15 goals, he'd come back with a solid claim to be second striker here.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bird said so before. Some players will move to u23 and make space for him
Meant to be a brilliant prospect. We got him from Luton when he was 11, beat Chelsea, City and Sp**s to him.

Top Bottom