• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,736
  • Views 1,149,841

Nela

Established Member
Our young generation of players seem really tall. JET is supposed to be huge, but he doesn't really standout much next to the rest of his teammates.
Arsenal-Reserves-Man-Utd.jpg

Meatwad

it's good to see that james shea grew because he use to be a short keeper, now he's at least 6'2" based on that pic.

ricky1985

Established Member
Not only has he grown, but I think he's come on leaps and bounds in the last 12 months or so. I really rate him as someone who has a chance of contributing at Arsenal in the future.

M+D

Established Member
Tbf JET does look like he's standing a pace or two behind the rest of them in that photo :lol:

Good to hear Arsenal dominate a decent United side, with Lansbury, Nordtveit and JET all standing out. Also typical of Afobe to hear he consistently got in behind the Utd defence, times his runs brilliantly. Wellington's goal was very well taken too apparently.

Godsend_Gooner

Wellington I am guessing.

Lansbury looks like a mean mofo. Our Centrebacks are huge. Miquel-6'4", Bartley- 6'3" and Nordveit- 6'2". We might not have problems aerially in a few years time if these guys make it. 8))

M+D

Established Member
There won't be a stream mate. Doesn't look to be a live update service either.

Wellington and Lansbury are starting and that's basically all I know.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom