• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Hire Headhunting Company To Recruit Scouts

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Good thing those chumps took a paycut so there wouldn't be any staff cuts. The Kroenkes thank you.
s5vcsTA.png

This would be brilliant brilliant from Failing Raul but only if he is gonna revamp our scouting system.

But with men like Failing Raul where evidence is that our scouting network has gotten weaker and weaker in recent years you worry this is just another act on weakening it.

Raul has done it again hasn't he?

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Such a nonsense clickbait headline with Arsenal fans as the usual targets, upto 10 scouts could be just 1.

Bullshit do they know anything about a youth scout potentially getting the sack let alone the clickbait '10' they went with.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Great call. This team already has an unbelievable pipeline of young talent and is leaps and bounds ahead of our competition in the division already, so we should be totally fine cutting down our scouting department. :facepalm:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Am I dreaming? We gutted our scouting department, and now have to hire a new scouting department? Why do I give my time and attention to these f*cking ******.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Cagigao did **** all tbf. Everyone was crying when he was sacked.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
'In September the Arsenal technical director, Edu, explained those moves by saying: “I don’t want individual people working in one area or for one country. I want a group working together: less people with more responsibilities.”'

...6 months later and we're paying a company to headhunt individual people to work in specific areas. Seriously if either Edu or Vinai aren't sacked sometime soon i'll be gobsmacked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom