• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal sign a new sponsor...

BBF

What's this tesco value Bitcoin. Can't see this taking off considering most football fans can't count past 10.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
ffs

CashBet doesn't look good on a shirt,

we should have SEGA back, Dreamcast that is damn near poetic

and if we are getting on the cryptocurrency hypetrain why not go with Bitcoin instead of some unknown?

KROENKE SUCKS

Whats there to pub exactly? The club has already signed the deal. If I had made some noises about how we needed a crypto currency sponsor before in order to have the forum thinking positively about such things and then lo and behold... we sign up such a sponsor... well then you could argue that I was astro-turfing the forum in preparation for this signing in order to ensure that it was well received. Although why anyone would receive this badly I don't know.

KROENKE SUCKS

Depends how blockchain develops. Still think the US government could kill this stuff, it encourages fraud and tax evasion.

They don't like money out of their control.

They will allow it for now since its mostly something thats done by people who are tech savvy, its not something that the general public is capable of quite yet. Also they will allow all the fat cats to get on board and make their cash first before they clamp down on it.

KROENKE SUCKS

ffs

CashBet doesn't look good on a shirt,

we should have SEGA back, Dreamcast that is damn near poetic

and if we are getting on the cryptocurrency hypetrain why not go with Bitcoin instead of some unknown?

Because the unknown will pay us more. We need to be getting a great deal if we are to catch up with the cash clubs and United.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Whats there to pub exactly? The club has already signed the deal. If I had made some noises about how we needed a crypto currency sponsor before in order to have the forum thinking positively about such things and then lo and behold... we sign up such a sponsor... well then you could argue that I was astro-turfing the forum in preparation for this signing in order to ensure that it was well received. Although why anyone would receive this badly I don't know.
You’re ensuring that people talk about a new, minor sponsor — you’re obviously on the payroll. If you think it’s obvious that people are being paid to bash Wenger w/o a clear commercial incentive, it should be even less of a stretch to detect shilling when one is present!

KROENKE SUCKS

Clear commercial incentive? You think the club and majority owner don't have an incentive in making sure that the majority of the anger and angst is focused on Wenger and not them? Stop being so disingenuous.

Im doing such a great job shelling this company that I didnt even bother mentioning their names once.

Besides how do you know they are a minor sponsor? You have some sort of inside knowledge. You are the one keeping g this thread active by insisting I must be working for this sponsor, maybe you work for them.

KROENKE SUCKS

I never advised anyone to use anything, I just want the club to make more deals so that we can be more competitive.

EDIT: People working hard to put words into my mouth. And then they wonder why I think some people aren't just a part of our fanbase but actually have an agenda.

EDIT: Or was that aimed at the club?

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Clear commercial incentive? You think the club and majority owner don't have an incentive in making sure that the majority of the anger and angst is focused on Wenger and not them? Stop being so disingenuous.

Im doing such a great job shelling this company that I didnt even bother mentioning their names once.

Besides how do you know they are a minor sponsor? You have some sort of inside knowledge. You are the one keeping g this thread active by insisting I must be working for this sponsor, maybe you work for them.
I already admitted that my only source of income is posting anti-Wenger comments on a moderately-trafficked fansite. Good for you for figuring out that Kroenke and the rest of the board are the ones bankrolling the whole operation though -- very clever of them to use cyber warfare to redirect the dissatisfaction at the club's manager.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Crypto-currency? I don't even know what the hell that is, but it doesn't sound good.

the_cryptkeeper.png

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom