• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal start contract talks with Campbell

Adam

Established Member
Hopefully he doesn't want a wage increase though! He is already very well paid.

XxGoonaStuxX

lol he won't want a wage increase. I think he is on 80K a week already !

Sad really, everyone speculates over who we will buy in January and we probably won't buy anyone.

wiltord11

maybe hes going to use the 10 million for contracts i.e sol campbell, wiltord , kanu etc like he did in the summer with vieira and pires

Mark

Established Member
great that sol will probably end his career with us. young defenders like senderos can learn a lot from him.

Jinn

Established Member
There's plenty of time to tie him down. He's still got another 2 years to go after this year. Extending that, and... I expect we'll be the last English club he plays for.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Sol: I want to sign for life

By Rob Beasley

Sol Campell has handed Arsenal a huge festive boost by declaring: "I would love to end my career here."

Campbell has 18 months left on his current contract but Highbury boss Arsène Wenger has already begun trying to broker a new deal.

And the England defender said: "It's early days yet and there's still plenty of time but, yes, I would love to end my career with Arsenal. I'm very happy here and I know the club is well set up to make a challenge for all the top prizes in the game.

"In a couple of years we will also have a new stadium and that's something else to look forward to."

Campbell admits that Wenger's approach was completely unexpected.

He said: "It came as a total surprise. The first I knew about it was when the gaffer said to me: ‘We'd like to start talks about a new contract'.

"It is very flattering. It means I must be doing something right!"

And Campbell loves life at Highbury. He said: "Arsenal is class, pure class. The more I learn about this club the more I think: ‘Wow — it's amazing here.'"

Source: News of the World

leongsh

Sol Campbell said:
"It's early days yet and there's still plenty of time but, yes, I would love to end my career with Arsenal."

"Arsenal is class, pure class. The more I learn about this club the more I think: 'Wow, it's amazing here."

Choke on that Sp**s fans :thumbup ;D

Latest posts

Top Bottom