• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Supporters In Argentina.

Nahuel Gerini

Hi. I don't know if this is weird but my name is Nahuel. I’m from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I have been a supporter of the club for 16 years. In my childhood I became a fan of Dennis Bergkamp and Henry's arsenal. from that time support the arsenal at all times and one day I will go to see a game for the emirates.

Is anyone here from Argentina or from a Latin American country?

Chaoz_Enigma

Hi. I don't know if this is weird but my name is Nahuel. I’m from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I have been a supporter of the club for 16 years. In my childhood I became a fan of Dennis Bergkamp and Henry's arsenal. from that time support the arsenal at all times and one day I will go to see a game for the emirates.

Welcome! I'm not from Argentina, but still its nice to find fans all over the world.

Heard there is another arsenal team in Argentina as well.

Welcome!

I think @MaraDon is from Argentina but he is very inactive these days.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

The best I can give you is that whilst traveling, most people think I'm Venezuelan, or Brazilian.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Welcome!

As mentioned, @MaraDon is Argentinian and I believe @yorch44 is from Mexico.

Top Bottom