• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Supporters Trust Event with David Ornstein

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Randall_and_His_Dad.jpg

...Stan and Hector working together to save all the money, you love to see it!

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I've heard Ornstein has been less good since joining The Athletic, is he still good for Arsenal related stuff?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

If I were the usual suspects I'd say "I told you all weeks ago that Kroenke would make a loan to Arsenal", but alas I am not. It was an easy guess.

Watch us fall further away, as Roman and Mansour pour resources in since it'll be a buyers market for clubs with money. United and Pool are also cash rich, so we can lump them in with them.

Luckly Levy is as cheap as Kroenke, so at least we'll have that.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Under Kroenke it’s all over. Sad really, such an incredible club, pride of London, phenomenal class and history all gone.

There's absolutely nothing to be excited about. It's actually so predictable too, crappy window which gets overhyped and then we struggle massively. Probably Arteta is the one who takes the fall. Bring in new manager and the cycle repeats.

We're absolutely finished as a top club. Completely finished. There's no way back too many teams better run, better recruitment, more ambition, we've been lagging for so long and it's all catching up on us. God help us if Auba leaves, because we're not coming close to replacing him and when there's no star striker to bail us out things could get ugly. Thank **** I won't be watching tho.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If we’re ****ed financially so will every other club that’s not bankrolled by an oligarch. They will all have to adjust accordingly, as will most clubs around Europe. Woodward is already talking about not being able to spend loads in the summer. There’s stories of Barca having to get creative to sign players.

Sp**s, Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, none of their owners are going to start throwing money at the clubs when they are losing potentially hundreds of millions. Sp**s are paying for a stadium that relies on them turning a profit. They’ll be ****ed. Liverpool have delayed their Anfield redevelopment because of the uncertainty around the financial state of football (among other things Covid-19 related).

Tir Na Nog

Rumours Potch turned down Utd to join Newcastle on 20M a year. We’ll be finishing below them soon enough.

City, Liverpool, United, Chelsea, Sp**s, Leicester, Wolves, Everton, Newcastle. It's not inconceivable that we could be 10th permanently. I just don't see how we can catch up to the teams ahead of us, keep up with the teams around us and then stay ahead of Newcastle if they're gonna start spending big. We're gonna fall so far behind.

Tir Na Nog

Really weeding out glory huntin' plastics, from the true fans of The Arsenal...good to see.

It's not even that I'm gonna go and support another team I might just be done with football, it just doesn't hit the same anymore in general. Arsenal was the only thing keeping me but when you see how unambitious the club is it's just draining. My time and energy could be spent on better things.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It's not even that I'm gonna go and support another team I might just be done with football, it just doesn't hit the same anymore in general. Arsenal was the only thing keeping me but when you see how unambitious the club is it's just draining. My time and energy could be spent on better things.

They just spent £150m. They wouldn’t be spending **** all this summer if the worst pandemic in 100 years wasn’t about to gut the financial bubble that is football.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Newcastle is a bigger club than City, bigger fan base etc. 10 times more money now too. Good luck to their fans, I guess.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
People in here throwing their toys out of their prams because they can’t quite seem to grasp that this pandemic represents a fundamental change for football. Anyone sitting here and thinking clubs (yes, even those with oligarch backing) will spend huge amounts need to pull their heads out their backside. Won’t be happening in this climate.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom