• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal take out Bank of England Loan

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I'm not going to pretend I understand the in's and out's of this loan but I hope this money will predominantly be used to help keep the club financially stable until things are more back to normal.

We don't need to make big money signings this window, we want them. Big difference.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I'm not going to pretend I understand the in's and out's of this loan but I hope this money will predominantly be used to help keep the club financially stable until things are more back to normal.

We don't need to make big money signings this window, we want them. Big difference.
You understand enough mate you've nailed it, it's a good/smart thing because of the low interest nature of these loans I believe.

You are also correct, doesn't mean more signings in Jan - but if we wanted to use our own reserves to do that, it will be less scary.

I think the club has learned from their staff cutting debacle and just preparing for the worst.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
You understand enough mate you've nailed it, it's a good/smart thing because of the low interest nature of these loans I believe.

You are also correct, doesn't mean more signings in Jan - but if we wanted to use our own reserves to do that, it will be less scary.

I think the club has learned from their staff cutting debacle and just preparing for the worst.

If there's one thing I have faith in Kroenke, it's in him being a tightwad and knowing when it's a good time to take a loan out and under what terms :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If there's one thing I have faith in Kroenke, it's in him being a tightwad and knowing when it's a good time to take a loan out and under what terms :lol:
I have no time for him, but yes agreed he is very much a numbers guy much to his detriment and public perception.

If the numbers are good you don't hear from him, which makes it interesting that his PR has picked up recently. Maybe he's learning the British way of things and from mistakes of the past? I dunno.

In some ways we will always be kinda safe with this guy? His business prowess and access to financial advice is some of the best in the world. In the same vein though it does put a hard cap on ambition unfortunately.

I genuinely don't know what this guy wants from this club till this day.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I post them because they do provide some insightful info here and there.

You've got it twisted though, I think they are shills and I argue with the writers in the comment section all the time. They are extremely pro Arteta/Kronke, I am the opposite.
Don't take man like Ibz seriously. He was joking...I think

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

field442 vs journalists would be a great thread:

lqP2vB.gif

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I post them because they do provide some insightful info here and there.

You've got it twisted though, I think they are shills and I argue with the writers in the comment section all the time. They are extremely pro Arteta/Kronke, I am the opposite.
That's exactly what a shill would say.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Oh God here come all the armchair finance exec’s to tell us what this means. Gimps.
Surprised to see this sort of tweet from a Trusted member, who has also been interim Admin & Moderator and Legend of AM.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Okay, so we can pay Özil's wages for rest of the season with this money, and afford to loan Brandt. I'm on cloud 9.

Top Bottom