• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal take out Bank of England Loan

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Doesn’t really matter does it? The only way this club gets funded is through debt and there is always a new owner waiting to take out another loan to pay this loan if Kroenke gets tired of paying it. Just borrow and invest in the team already.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So it's all just loans, all of it. Have KSE actually invested anything? Has the club actually properly upgraded or evolved in any way since the Emirates move? Stadium and training ground were built before Kroenke. Couple more years and before you know you'll turn around and realise they've been here 20 years and the club has stood still.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
City are out here literally plotting global domination, how many sister clubs is it they have now, like 8 or something, they own 7 attacking mids better than anything we have, they have a whole mini City city, stadium for the youth etc. We're lightyears behind that level of ambition.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
So it's all just loans, all of it. Have KSE actually invested anything? Has the club actually properly upgraded or evolved in any way since the Emirates move? Stadium and training ground were built before Kroenke. Couple more years and before you know you'll turn around and realise they've been here 20 years and the club has stood still.

Be excited!

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
But AM told me the Kroenke's were putting their own money into the club?
AM also told me that people don't want Kroenke to invest his own money when there was a debate over that new league. Didn't have to wait for long to see it

@Rex Banter, don't you dare to think that I would forget that

Last edited:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
What should've been a simple loan payback has now turned into another money laundering move with terrible optics. Can they just pay their ****ing bills without looking like schmucks? A bit hypocritical to fire Raul for the same type of **** but it's fine when they do it themselves.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
What difference does it make if Stan takes a loan or EK take a loan? The only way money comes into the club is if it’s borrowed. So be it just borrow and get it done with.

Iceman10

Established Member
Doesn’t really matter does it? The only way this club gets funded is through debt and there is always a new owner waiting to take out another loan to pay this loan if Kroenke gets tired of paying it. Just borrow and invest in the team already.
Technically the Kroenke's are not paying it, it is all coming from our operating finances? That's perhaps the issue here. Fans would like to see commitment from Kroenke's putting their own money in. Arteta promised "big investment" from.the Kroenke's this summer. We still have to see it. If we do see something over the next couple of months then this loan refinancing won't be a big deal, but some are obviously taking this all as a bad sign for that. Will see.

GunnerShy

We've had no fans in the stadium for 1.5 seasons & TV money rebates and people are surprised the club took out a loan to cover the short fall for their operating expenses???🤣

Kav

Established Member
Didn't say anything about where the money came from...
Except you are wrong again it’s not their own money it invariably is Arsenal taking out a loan to cover a loan they took out less than a year ago because the scrums who own the club refuse to put their own money into it to invest in the sporting side of the business.

The majority of income comes from TV and commercial deals. Match day income accounts for about 20-24% of normal earnings. Prize income depending on performances can amount to 20-40% of earnings.

it’s not rocket science. Invest in the sporting side. More on field success will increase at heat revenue and increase earnings from the commercial division and Potential TV deals in select markets. Just start by putting some money into the club. Even as a loan to the club. If KSE decided to loan Arsenal FC 300 million it could go a far way into creating a successful team in the near future.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Except you are wrong again it’s not their own money it invariably is Arsenal taking out a loan to cover a loan they took out less than a year ago because the scrums who own the club refuse to put their own money into it to invest in the sporting side of the business.

The majority of income comes from TV and commercial deals. Match day income accounts for about 20-24% of normal earnings. Prize income depending on performances can amount to 20-40% of earnings.

it’s not rocket science. Invest in the sporting side. More on field success will increase at heat revenue and increase earnings from the commercial division and Potential TV deals in select markets. Just start by putting some money into the club. Even as a loan to the club. If KSE decided to loan Arsenal FC 300 million it could go a far way into creating a successful team in the near future.

You're the definition of getting the wrong end of the stick. I was saying that I didn't say where I thought the money for transfers etc would be coming from.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom