• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Takeover Talks?

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If this comes true this year 2021 I'll be pretty happy. Would be good having a proper Gunners fan takeover, 100x better then the Kroenkes atm. Just seems as though they don't give 2 hoots about this club & use all the clubs money on their American clubs.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If this comes true this year 2021 I'll be pretty happy. Would be good having a proper Gunners fan takeover, 100x better then the Kroenkes atm. Just seems as though they don't give 2 hoots about this club & use all the clubs money on their American clubs.
We’ll be living on Mars before Kroenke sells the club. Don’t get your hopes high.

I been to Mars when I was young btw, went underground and saw other humans.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

We’ll be living on Mars before Kroenke sells the club. Don’t get your hopes high.

I been to Mars when I was young btw, went underground and saw other humans.
If thats your view then fair enough but lets just see what happens. They'd have to sell us sooner or later, we don't have as much money as we once did so they could be tempted to sell, may never happen though. Lets see how this all pans out overtime.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
If Kroenke sells he's not going to do it with Arsenal value at its lowest in some time. He's going to wait till the valuation improves and is close to it's highest.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom