• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal tattoo?

ArsenalLunatic

Off season thoughts...do you have, have you considered, or would you ever ink your love of AFC on your body? I ask because I saw a gorgeous ‘Victoria Concordia Crescit’ tat just yesterday. I got my first tat at age 50 and briefly considered a cannon prior to that but...I didn’t. Humor me....

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I personally would not have a Tattoo. Don't get me wrong, I do find them fascinating.
Bear in mind the Newcastle United supporter who had a Tattoo of Andrew Cole in full Newcastle United Kit. Then not too long after, Cole was Sold to Manchester United. I think the supporter had the Tattoo altered so it was an England Kit.
Tattoo's can be a minefield in that respect. Have something safe, eg, Club Emblem.

Dregen57

I don't mind what other thinks why should I, it's my decision, my body. Vandalism of body lol, are you ultra religious or what is your issue

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I don’t have any tattoos and if I was to ever do it I would start with something small. Each to their own though of course, my mate has a massive wolf on the left side of his chest 😂

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't mind tattoos but a football related one I find pretty cringe unless you're a professional footballer then maybe. But if you're a fan getting a tattoo of your team crest, I dunno man. Look people are entitled to do what they want tho so go for it if you're dead set on it.

I think if you're getting a tattoo it's best to get one that's really personal to you and that you won't regret.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don't mind what other thinks why should I, it's my decision, my body. Vandalism of body lol, are you ultra religious or what is your issue
My family has tattoos, nothing religious. I think it’s just one of those things that some like and others don’t.

Dregen57

I don't mind tattoos but a football related one I find pretty cringe unless you're a professional footballer then maybe. But if you're a fan getting a tattoo of your team crest, I dunno man. Look people are entitled to do what they want tho so go for it if you're dead set on it.

I think if you're getting a tattoo it's best to get one that's really personal to you and that you won't regret.
The Arsenal crest is very personal to me. So I went out and got it on my arm in black. Yes it's a personal thing but for me it's more important than get a tattoo of an eagle or something

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If I were ever to get a tattoo, I have far more important things in my life than Arsenal.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom