• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal - The Italian Job

Mark

Established Member
I know I've asked about this before, but months later I still can't find this video or dvd anywhere except one site which doesn't have any available and doesn't say when they will have it available. I want this video a lot, so if anyone knows anything please reply. Thanks.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
i really want to this video too, i have only seen highlights of this game and really want to see the whole thing

bode

dynasty said:
i got the hi lyts of the inter game..i would give it 2 u..but dunno how..do u know suprnova.org?

do you record games? i'm looking to trade..dvd...not forever BitTorrent downloads! :)

Mark

Established Member
Arsenal.com are pretty useless.

This is such a memorable game, they've got to make a video of it!

teengooner

I went to the San Siro and taped the match(full thing). I have it on video-but who wants a video? Technology rules the world....all DVDs and electric blankets... :cry:

Evil Dragon

It seems that they are selling it again 8)

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=ti ... 57&c=&g=72

146725m.jpg

Mark

Established Member
I could've sworn when I was looking at this site earlier in the year there was no release date written there. Oh well. At least we know it will be out now. Good news. :D

thierrys_girl

Established Member
LINK

SPECIAL OFFER: The Club are offering a FREE DVD (The Italian Job - the full 90 minutes of the fantastic 5-1 victory over Inter Milan at the San Siro) with each order that includes a pre-order home shirt (while stocks last and available through Home Shopping only.)

free Italian job with every new shirt :)

Incubus

thierrys_girl said:
LINK

SPECIAL OFFER: The Club are offering a FREE DVD (The Italian Job - the full 90 minutes of the fantastic 5-1 victory over Inter Milan at the San Siro) with each order that includes a pre-order home shirt (while stocks last and available through Home Shopping only.)

free Italian job with every new shirt :)

But it will cost you a ****load to deliver to Australia.

I own the Italian Job DVD...its not as good as the other Arsenal DVDs i own...and to be honest i don't think i will watch it again for awhile.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom