• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal - The Italian Job

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Incubus said:
I own the Italian Job DVD...its not as good as the other Arsenal DVDs i own...and to be honest i don't think i will watch it again for awhile.

how did you get your copy?

Incubus

thierrys_girl said:
Incubus said:
I own the Italian Job DVD...its not as good as the other Arsenal DVDs i own...and to be honest i don't think i will watch it again for awhile.

how did you get your copy?

My mate imported it and made me a copy...i have a copy of all the current Arsenal DVDs with the exception of the FA Cup finals.

I found it today for £12.99 at Virgin. I also found the 501goals DVD for £19 or something and the history of arsenal DVD. Which one should I get. I have this years season review.

James

seb_afc

Established Member
i got mine when i pre ordered our home shirt this season. i saw a few dodgy people selling it outside highbury.. you know them stands that sell un-official merchandise.

IBL

Established Member
ok for those of you who have seen the Italian Job - Arsenal/Inter, just before the last goal we score where Aliadiere chases the ball down from a Parlour pass someone shouts out in a very clear french accent 'hey jeremie!'. Did you guys hear it? and if so any idea who it may be? it could be either Henry or Pires but cant quite work it out....but makes me laugh everytime I hear it :)

seb_afc

Established Member
Ice Berg legend said:
ok for those of you who have seen the Italian Job - Arsenal/Inter, just before the last goal we score where Aliadiere chases the ball down from a Parlour pass someone shouts out in a very clear french accent 'hey jeremie!'. Did you guys hear it? and if so any idea who it may be? it could be either Henry or Pires but cant quite work it out....but makes me laugh everytime I hear it :)

they actually shout out "allez jeremie", which is go on / come on jeremie....yeah your right though it was probably theirry.

Romain

"Ouais ouais ouais ! Allez Jérémie !!"

Even though it's hard to tell who's the guy shouting, since it doesn't last long, I don't think it was Thierry or Pires, their voice don't really match.
It's nice to read that question, since I've been asking myself who was that guy for a long time as well. :wink:

IBL

Established Member
nice reply guys :) always intrigued me and always makes me laugh whenever I hear it though....C'mon Jeremie!

JazzG

Established Member
Got my copy through the post today, what brilliant memories this bought back 8) If only we could play like that more often, a true team effort. Gonna need something like that against Munich next week

Latest posts+

Top Bottom