• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal: The only PL Invincible club

bandaid

and alexander wept, because he had no more worlds to conquer.

Sometimes, I feel, that Wenger kind of peaked with the invincibles, and then had to invent this task of upgrading the club, building a team without any money and still winning titles....just so he could stay interested.

unbeaten over 38 games in a season....anyone who can do that, will deserve the record.... its not as easy as it sounds.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
comical-wenger.jpg

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Bet only richard and the shortone are unhappy about this.

This makes me twice as excited.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The Invincibles, our Invincibles were amazing. We had Utd to contend with, a recently rich Chelsea and the refs. And all achieved by being self sustaining. Liverpool have had an unchallenged year since Halloween, some good sales, yes and a cash injection of £200 m from their owners. I applaud their stats and effort but I hope Gooners, no matter how disillusioned we are right now, never look down on anything we achieved in the past, especially this.

For all the **** Wenger has taken and is still taking from the bum mafia on here he deserved to keep his record and not let a disgusting human being like Jurgen Flopp take it away from him!

Top Bottom