• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal: The only PL Invincible club

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don’t forget our run was ended by Utd, having been kicked all over the park and having the officials against us.

If there was any corruption or bias during the PL era then our battles with Utd were peak times, felt like we were up against not only a massive club but officials and media too.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
What’s underrated and doesn’t get enough credit is that Wenger said his team could go unbeaten. Who talks like that? You never hear managers dare to speak like that.

The greatest to ever do it.
Un Prophète

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is really seriously anyone going to beat it? I don't think PL going to be poverty like last 2 seasons anymore.

Nobody can beat Mister wenger golden trophy.

Someone might eventually, guess you can never tell.

However for the immediate future I think we’re safe. City could be heading for trouble and I think this Pool squad will have been run into the ground.

They’ve been playing at a crazy level for three years now almost. They’ll probably challenge for the title again next year but I’m not sure if they’ll be at the same level as the last two years.

Beyond that I can’t really see Utd, Chelsea or Sp**s doing that anytime soon.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
EE0-D3-BEA-87-E7-47-B2-B064-BDEE1420111-C.gif

law

What’s underrated and doesn’t get enough credit is that Wenger said his team could go unbeaten. Who talks like that? You never hear managers dare to speak like that.

The greatest to ever do it.

It's not just that he predicted it, he said it before the 0203 season. He was mocked by the press and the players told him "boss, you put to much pressure on us." Arsène told them and the world, I was wrong last season, but this year we will do it. What a ****ing legend.

You can keep you trebles or your back to back titles - nothing beats going a whole year unbeaten.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Someone might eventually, guess you can never tell.

However for the immediate future I think we’re safe. City could be heading for trouble and I think this Pool squad will have been run into the ground.

They’ve been playing at a crazy level for three years now almost. They’ll probably challenge for the title again next year but I’m not sure if they’ll be at the same level as the last two years.

Beyond that I can’t really see Utd, Chelsea or Sp**s doing that anytime soon.
I really don't think anyone going to beat it city and Liverpool had almost perfect squads while rest of PL specially the big clubs were struggling.

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
The hardest thing in football, that's why only 1 team has ever done it.
Our greatest team ever, our greatest manager ever. Itll never be repeated , all this has been a gentle reminder to deluded arsenal fans what a great manager we had. All the hysteria over Liverpool and they managed 44 games, in the weakest premier league era ever. We did it against top teams, top managers, referees, culture, media. And we did it in style.
Immortals

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
The hardest thing in football, that's why only 1 team has ever done it.
Our greatest team ever, our greatest manager ever. Itll never be repeated , all this has been a gentle reminder to deluded arsenal fans what a great manager we had. All the hysteria over Liverpool and they managed 44 games, in the weakest premier league era ever. We did it against top teams, top managers, referees, culture, media. And we did it in style.
Immortals
?

League is stronger than ever, top-to-bottom, thanks to all the TV money and new owners, as well as home to both of last year's CL's finalists. I know it's a down year in the top 6, but City are on approximately the same pace as '04's Chelsea (and LCFC a tick below '04 United's).

Liverpool's run won't get the love since they couldn't close the deal, but that doesn't mean it wasn't also mind-bendingly impressive.

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
?

League is stronger than ever, top-to-bottom, thanks to all the TV money and new owners, as well as home to both of last year's CL's finalists. I know it's a down year in the top 6, but City are on approximately the same pace as '04's Chelsea (and LCFC a tick below '04 United's).

Liverpool's run won't get the love since they couldn't close the deal, but that doesn't mean it wasn't also mind-bendingly impressive.

Absolute rubbish, this is the worst arsenal and man utd in premier league history, the worst Chelsea in years, and the worst Sp**s in about a decade.
Back when we were invincible, Roman had spent a record sum in the summer, United were champions and had Ferguson,Ronaldo Beckham scholes rvn keane etc. Liverpool had gerrard owen and were winning lots of cups, leeds were getting to CL semis a couple of years before. Newcastle still had shearer. Even rubbish teams had the likes of Di canio Juninho and Ginola.
At the start of the season we were third favourites with the bookies, with a team that had henry Vieira bergkamp campbell cole etc.
Lots of money around now, but very little talent. What Liverpool did has been impressive, but they didn't actually get there.
just to add to this, in 1888 preston went a whole season unbeaten, it was 20 games, they didn't lose an away game that season obviously.
that record remained till 2002, when arsenal matched it, 2 years before the invincible season. So only twice in modern history did a team not lose away all season, both were Arsenal. That team was exceptional, head and shoulders above anything around now.

bandaid

thank ****...would have been a travesty to have an invincible team with a midfield of milner, henderson, wijnaldum, ox, lallana, keita, fabinho and firmino as striker .... even though they had VAR and no one kicked their players into the ground...

Latest posts

Top Bottom